Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here i am on I-5 minding my business when a early 2000 or late 1990 cummins rolls up to next to me with all these stickers on the window and massive antennas's... i see has a exhaust but im with a girl so i dont really do anything... he then proceeds to get infront of me and slow down, starts lugging it and smoking me out. I ask my girl if she minds if we race this guy and she says, I quote "No Beat him!" i switch my dsp to 5. Slowly crawl up next to him and he guns it! I give him about 2 lengths then i hit it! I blow by him like he was standing still look down and im at about 95. he comes back and yells "Why do you only have 1 stack?" i dont respond... get back infront of him and smoke him till he disappeared. He never even tried to catch back up. Duramax FTW :gearjamin

·
Registered
813 Posts
Nice kill!

·
oldschool
3,351 Posts
I've been having a lot of jokers in Ford 7.3 and 6.0 doing that to me lately. Like seriously I dont want to race your anemic diesel lol.

nice kill

·
Registered
296 Posts
I've been having a lot of jokers in Ford 7.3 and 6.0 doing that to me lately. Like seriously I dont want to race your anemic diesel lol.

nice kill
:rofl Atleast a Duramax or Cummins has the potential to have a good run with eh?

·
Registered
533 Posts
thats funny as hell. Why only one stack? haha doesnt matter the size just how you use it.

NICE KILL MAN!

·
Less than desired
992 Posts
Good kill man! Why only one stack? Cuz its not a semi bro. Lol i hate Cummins guys, my whole family except me and my dad are Cummins guys... Family reunions are hell!

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Nice kill

Sent from my DROIDX

·
Registered
805 Posts
Sweet kill

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app-Adam

·
This space for rent!
316 Posts
Nice win! I hope you switched to the smoke tune and rolled the coal on him so he was coughin till the next day..... lol

·
Registered
6,215 Posts

nice kill
Lol I've gotten to the point where I don't waste my fuel unless I'm called out.
I've raced too many slow ass 7.3's.
I hate it because you hear them rev up but your not sure if they are accelerating!:rof

·
Registered
7,819 Posts
nice kill!!!

track this weekend mack?? curious to see what your goodies did for you :)

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys... I just don't understand some people. Haha

Sent while driving from my iPhone...

·
Registered
6,215 Posts
nice kill!!!

track this weekend mack?? curious to see what your goodies did for you :)
NO! trying to find a boost leak now..I can't seem to find it. I've checked and loosened and tightened damn near everything!:help
Let's not derail this thread though.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Feel free to derail... Haha!!!

Sent while driving from my iPhone...

·
oldschool
3,351 Posts
NO! trying to find a boost leak now..I can't seem to find it. I've checked and loosened and tightened damn near everything!:help
Let's not derail this thread though.
once my turbo came out I could never get the boost leaks fixed, tighten one joint and it would leak on another and that was with new gaskets, so I ordered up the new y bridge and pipe:D

260 Posts
Well ill give you a nice kill because a kill is a kill. On the other hand a 12 valve cummins has like 100hp at the wheels lol. Vs a dmax that has 325hp at the wheels stock.

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
I-5 is full of jokers like that man, happens to me almost every time I'm out!!

·
Premium Member
2,722 Posts
Well ill give you a nice kill because a kill is a kill. On the other hand a 12 valve cummins has like 100hp at the wheels lol. Vs a dmax that has 325hp at the wheels stock.
true but he was just giving the guy what he wanted. a good ass whooping :D

1 - 20 of 43 Posts