Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

Ive searched this forum and internet for the clips that hold the trailer mounted 9 pin trailer plug in place. I jack knifed my fifth wheel while backing up and popped out the clips. Anyone know what I mean? Any help?
2017 3500. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello All,

Ive searched this forum and internet for the clips that hold the trailer mounted 9 pin trailer plug in place. I jack knifed my fifth wheel while backing up and popped out the clips. Anyone know what I mean? Any help?
2017 3500. Thanks
See if this helps.

·
Registered
2007 GMC Sierra LBZ
108 Posts
So it damaged the original clips? I doubt you can buy just the clip anywhere. Will have to buy the whole receptacle. 23404450 is the GM part number for the receptacle. I would have some used receptacles i could ship 15$ plus shipping.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So it damaged the original clips? I doubt you can buy just the clip anywhere. Will have to buy the whole receptacle. 23404450 is the GM part number for the receptacle. I would have some used receptacles i could ship 15$ plus shipping.
Actually Nate, the clips fell off, could not find them. Do your used receptacles have the plug for the OEM harness or do they need to be spliced in?

·
Registered
2007 GMC Sierra LBZ
108 Posts
They are original OEM ones so will plug right in. We have extras since we repair salvage trucks and get used bumpers with everything in occasionally.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are original OEM ones so will plug right in. We have extras since we repair salvage trucks and get used bumpers with everything in occasionally.
Sorry for tardy reply Nate Dmax, just want to make sure I get correct one. Do yours match pic below? 20210111_153931.jpg

·
Registered
2007 GMC Sierra LBZ
108 Posts
Yes. They use the same plug from ‘15 to ‘19. It got changed again for ‘20 I believe. I can pm some pics tomorrow if you want.

·
Registered
5,350 Posts
I think my 20 has the big plug on the bottom but I don't remember for sure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts