Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen some threads on here of you guys making your clusters look really nice with all blue lights. Is there anyone on here that would do mine? and how much would you charge me to do it? I am not messing with it I don''t want to take the chance of messing it up, Thanks

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Where do you live ??? I did mine it wasn't to bad just took time and patience

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where do you live ??? I did mine it wasn't to bad just took time and patience
Very far from you but I have a extra so i can ship it!

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am just afraid I will mess up the board or not get the gauge arms back in same place and it will be way off. So i would rather someone else do it that has already done it.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
For sure what year is your truck??? The biggest thing when doing mine is I had to plug it I'n on every led I put it to make sure it worked so if it will plug Into my truck I'd do it...

It's really easier than you think.. I was stressing hard before I did mine but once I sat down and took my time it was a piece of cake

·
Registered
231 Posts
gmgaugeguy.com

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For sure what year is your truck??? The biggest thing when doing mine is I had to plug it I'n on every led I put it to make sure it worked so if it will plug Into my truck I'd do it...

It's really easier than you think.. I was stressing hard before I did mine but once I sat down and took my time it was a piece of cake
Its a 04.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts