Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wonder if anyone has experienced this ? after the shop put the switch in I have a code P0098, and P0533. None of witch are clearing.
The shop said once EFI loaded the 0098 ecm open circuit would go away.
It didn't .
As for the other 0533 a/c sencer circuit high is it possible that when when he putting the pins in another could have pulled out by a chance? And if so do you no the location of the a/c pin in the ECM.
Thanks

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So I looked over everything that the shop did for the switch, and it looks ok, tugged on all the ECM wires and none of them seem loose. I've looked all over the web for Duramax/ Izuzu and can't find anything but wiring diagrams and read many post seems that it don't exist.

·
Vendor
10,987 Posts
P0533 is a AC Refrigerant Pressure Sensor error. The P0098 is the OBD-II generic code indicating the engine control module (ECM) has determined that the intake air temperature sensor 2 (IAT2) has an open circuit in the sensor circuit.

Check all your connections under the hood and make sure nothing came loose during your installation. If you didn't have the AC code before you flashed it, you may want to have that checked. I would then reflash the truck, sometimes when the reboot after a flash sensors don't reset correctly. If you are still having problems after that, install your stock file back in and start over. If they are not present with stock file installed, let whoever wrote your tunes to take a look and let him know the codes you are popping with his work.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok. So if the a/c code is part of the switch being installed ?
Ive spoke with the tuner about the other code. I'll try re doing everything tonight as for the tuning.
Thanks

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It seemed to go away, must have been a glitch from the install.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.