Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member here. Tried using the search bar and google but no luck. I’m looking to do a 10-12 cognito on my 04.5 duramax ccsb. I have about a month of saved leave. I’ll be driving my truck from Texas to FT Rucker Alabama. Currently in korea so I can’t call to get my questions answered. I’ll be installing the lift in Texas or Florida depending on price. Anyways. I’m looking to do the “Basic” 10-12 lift.
Front 10-12
Idler/pitman supports
Sway bar links
Rear deavers no blocks
Front driveshaft
Bilistein front and rear
The only thing I plan on leaving out is the HD sway bar. I plan on going with their uca’s and krptonite ball joints etc in the next coming months. As long as my suspension checks out can I get away with the balljoints, tie rods, and wheel bearings on the truck now? I’d rather wait till those parts wear out and replace them or upgrade them a paycheck at a time rather than all at once. Can anybody help me with a price? I see them for 4500 but that’s with fox shocks and HD sway bar

·
Registered
936 Posts
New member here. Tried using the search bar and google but no luck. I’m looking to do a 10-12 cognito on my 04.5 duramax ccsb. I have about a month of saved leave. I’ll be driving my truck from Texas to FT Rucker Alabama. Currently in korea so I can’t call to get my questions answered. I’ll be installing the lift in Texas or Florida depending on price. Anyways. I’m looking to do the “Basic” 10-12 lift.
Front 10-12
Idler/pitman supports
Sway bar links
Rear deavers no blocks
Front driveshaft
Bilistein front and rear
The only thing I plan on leaving out is the HD sway bar. I plan on going with their uca’s and krptonite ball joints etc in the next coming months. As long as my suspension checks out can I get away with the balljoints, tie rods, and wheel bearings on the truck now? I’d rather wait till those parts wear out and replace them or upgrade them a paycheck at a time rather than all at once. Can anybody help me with a price? I see them for 4500 but that’s with fox shocks and HD sway bar
Since you cant get to a phone, shoot us an Email through the NCT web site and we will get you dialed in. Its easier to keep track of things through the site.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Front 10-12
Idler/pitman supports
Sway bar links
Rear deavers no blocks
Front driveshaft
Bilistein front and rear
Since you cant get to a phone, shoot us an Email through the NCT web site and we will get you dialed in. Its easier to keep track of things through the site.

Thanks email sent.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts