Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Anybody tried these? They are pretty new and I can’t find a review anywhere. Thinking about ordering them with a 4” kit if I get some good feedback.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: james2292

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I still haven’t seen any reviews. Mine are sitting in my shop floor. I’m still waiting on my lift before I put them in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
80 Posts
I put set on my 2021 with there level kit and for leveled truck it rides excellent bettter then stock but I also put on fox shocks and dropped the front differential when I put it on

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
I put set on my 2021 with there level kit and for leveled truck it rides excellent bettter then stock but I also put on fox shocks and dropped the front differential when I put it on
Did you compare the bar dimensions?

Are they a different diameter?

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don’t think the diameter is any smaller. I’ll measure mine tomorrow. Seems like they weigh 50lbs a piece so they aren’t much smaller. They do have 150lb less spring rate.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I don’t think the diameter is any smaller. I’ll measure mine tomorrow. Seems like they weigh 50lbs a piece so they aren’t much smaller. They do have 150lb less spring rate.

are they factory GM?

·
Registered
188 Posts
What I wondered is if it’s at4 torsion bars since they come pretty much leveled just a thought figured Gm would want to keep similar ride quality
nope. HDs have the exact same bars unless they are optioned with the snowplow/camper package.
The AT4 has the exact same height on the HD. Only the 1500s have the 2" level/lift

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
The dimensions listed in the order guide don't show a difference for the HD AT4.

For the 1500's they do show the increased height for the models that have the 2" factory lift.

(and the 'lifted' 1500's are still lower than any of the HD's)

·
Registered
17 Posts
So we’re these worth the investment on a already nice riding truck. Trying to see if it’s worth getting the better shock pack for damping control or stick these in with fox shocks

1 - 20 of 69 Posts