Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of purchasing a cognito leveling kit for my new LMM, I had torsion keys and longer shocks on my LBZ but it rode a little rough. I just purchased the new LMM and man what a truck it is a totally different truck than the LBZ I am impressed! I want to put the cognito leveling kit on it if it keeps the stock ride and how much would it actually raise the front end? Does anyone have this or pictures?

·
Administrator
8,815 Posts
From what I have heard, it is definately worth the money. I don't have it yet, but from what I have read, it will ride a whole lot nicer than just cranking your torsions...not to mention, ball joints should last you longer and are easier to change than the stock ones. IIRC, the cognito should be good for 2-3" depending on if you change your torsion keys too. I wouldn't change them unless you need more lift out of the front.

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
pics please..i love that new body style

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will put some pics up next few days i need to put some up of my LBZ that I just sold it was a fine looking truck

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
ya i have a week spot for nice lookin duramax's..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts