Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Walked outside today this morning to start truck and it was -14 out...She was steamin like a MOFO!!!

Sky Cloud Atmospheric phenomenon Mode of transport Vehicle

Atmospheric phenomenon Sky Geological phenomenon Vehicle

Snow Winter Sky Atmospheric phenomenon Freezing

·
Registered
249 Posts
Looks cold it has been really cold here the past couple mornings

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
its was -14 and you were outside takin pics of somke??? There is no way i would even go outside in that haha.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha i was on my way to school and i wanted to let her warm up a little...

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
haha i was on my way to school and i wanted to let her warm up a little...
So how long did the warm up take in those temps??? 30 min haha. I would never make it up north. Im havin a hard time here and its in the 30's

·
Registered
278 Posts
Al Gore is in awe with the colder temps. Global Warming my a$$ maybe that's why they changed the name to Climate Change. It scares me to read in the news that the idiots in Washington believe him.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So how long did the warm up take in those temps??? 30 min haha. I would never make it up north. Im havin a hard time here and its in the 30's
Went to go get gas in the other car and let the truck warm up...about 20 minutes later i come back home get in truck and it was still at the first line...So no more than 160...so ya it was still not even close...i need a bra bad!

·
Premium Member
8,815 Posts
You ought to see what it does at -40F or colder :D

·
Banned
24,083 Posts
:rof Cool pic of the stack! :rockin

I cant wait to get mine :D

·
saw what you did there
14,297 Posts
That does look sweet! I think it's been colder this year everywhere
I'll think of you guys while I'm on the golf course in February. :drink

·
Premium Member
2,456 Posts
weak haha. i had to go start the pickup in -50 before. god those are fucking cold days.

·
Premium Member
8,815 Posts
weak haha. i had to go start the pickup in -50 before. god those are fucking cold days.
I dont "go to start my truck." that's what the remote start is for! :drink

My first 2 winters in alaska I didnt have a remote start and it really sucked...but at work we would send the airmen out with a bunch of keys to start vehicles :D

·
Premium Member
2,456 Posts
I dont "go to start my truck." that's what the remote start is for! :drink

My first 2 winters in alaska I didnt have a remote start and it really sucked...but at work we would send the airmen out with a bunch of keys to start vehicles :D
ya i should really invest in it. i hate the nights i forget to plug in when its really really cold. then have to plug it in the morning. wait and hour then it will finally start. im just waiting more spring now.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
ya i should really invest in it. i hate the nights i forget to plug in when its really really cold. then have to plug it in the morning. wait and hour then it will finally start. im just waiting more spring now.
You mean it hasn't been cancelled and is still coming?????:eek::rockin

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
yea i live in lansing mi and i have a bra on my truck and it still dont like to get up to temp its sucks fuck this cold weather shit haha

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i agree...cannot WAIT for 50 degree weather to come!!!

then SUMMER! LOL

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.