Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know there are several guys from this area on here. I thought I'd start a thread over here since there's one with several hundred pages over on cumminsforum.

If y'all didn't know, a lot of the guys from CS meet at the Sam's parking lot on hwy 6 every Thursday night at 7. We usually just talk a while and then sometimes go eat.

We also have a Facebook page. Searching "Diesels on the Brazos" should bring it up.

Anyone who has any questions feel free to ask them. Better yet, come and join us Thursday.

Here is the link to our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/49423703696/

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on guys... I know there's plenty of Duramaxes here.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Well, im close. I live in magnolia which is about an hour away. Just moved here about a year ago from CS. I miss it

·
Premium Member
2,905 Posts
Ill be hitting y'all up next year forsure. Pretty pumped there's an actual diesel scene over there.. Bump for the aggies on here.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Several of us are going to Relentless Diesel in Willis on May 19th for a dyno day. It's a good little drive from San Antonio, but you're more than welcome to go.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Whoop!!! Attending school here currently! Class of '12.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't guess I've seen your truck around because I'd sure have remembered if I had. Feel free to stop by Sam's thursday. I won't be there this week, but I am any other time.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I don't guess I've seen your truck around because I'd sure have remembered if I had. Feel free to stop by Sam's thursday. I won't be there this week, but I am any other time.
Is this something y'all are still doing? I'm in montgomery which is about 35-40 min away. I'm just not sure I could make it by 7.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's every week. I always get there at about 7 and leave around 8. There are usually still people showing up when I leave. Everyone just comes and goes whenever.

·
Registered
328 Posts
New to cs and have seen a lot of good looking duramaxs up here so far

·
Registered
328 Posts
who's got the fastest dmax in college station?

·
Registered
772 Posts
Conroe, Tx... Kinda close :cheers

<Probably still on the forum>

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
New to cs and have seen a lot of good looking duramaxs up here so far
I saw you today on William D Fitch. Good looking LB7. This is me:

Wheels are going back to chrome tomorrow.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
who's got the fastest dmax in college station?
I really don't know of anyone who has much more than just the basic exhaust and tune. Every now and then we'll go out to Texas World Speedway and run the 1/8th. Look up "Diesels on the Brazos" on Facebook. That's the best was to keep up with the diesel stuff here in town.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
I'm in on this thread, JDay is actually my roommate. Like has been stated before, everyone is welcome to come out on Thursdays. As for who has the fastest DMAX in town, I don't know, a few of us have EFILive, and one that has a built trans. Nothing crazy.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I actually did see you on Fitch today good looking truck bud!

·
Registered
328 Posts
1 - 20 of 51 Posts