Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you going to add a section for the new 2.8l Duramax? I know they have nothing in common at all but they are named the same.

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
How stupid......but not surprised

·
Registered
974 Posts
41k for loaded isn't all that bad. A guy I work with is looking for a new truck so I went with him to look at Rams because I wanted to see one up close. . He test drove a longhorn 3500 with cloth seats. I about [email protected]%t when saw the $610000 sticker piece. 61k for a truck with cloth seats. You can get a Denali for that.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
With 31 MPG highway and a 50 mile round trip commute I can get rid of my Corolla and get better gas milage and be more comfortable.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
My buddies '15 ram 3500 Laramie stickered at 72

·
Registered
527 Posts
The Colorados look pretty sweet. I wish they made the 2500HD with that body style. So streamlined.

·
Registered
296 Posts
41k for loaded isn't all that bad. A guy I work with is looking for a new truck so I went with him to look at Rams because I wanted to see one up close. . He test drove a longhorn 3500 with cloth seats. I about [email protected]%t when saw the $610000 sticker piece. 61k for a truck with cloth seats. You can get a Denali for that.
Ok, it's either a Longhorn or has cloth seats, which is it? I'll assume it was leather because that's all that's available with the Longhorn, and the $61k price would indicate a Longhorn.

·
Registered
974 Posts

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
Not paying 41k for a small truck....that's just crazy imo.....But I don't like small vehicles....if I weren't 6'4" then it may be a different story lol

·
Registered
974 Posts
Not paying 41k for a small truck....
I agree its a lot but all trucks are expensive. At least the Colorado/Canyon have the Duramax. I had a quick look on Autotrader and there are Tacoma's for 43K.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I dont think 41k is that steep for the truck you are getting. It beats putting the miles on my 2500 or my Corolla. Right now it fits in a very unique spot in the market. I'd love to see GMC/Chevy shove this new Duramax in some of there small SUV's/Crossovers.

·
Registered
959 Posts
its a lonestar dodge, premium cloth is a nicer material then the plastic, in the work trucks the longhorn is a exceptionally nice truck
in other news i would say the 35 price point for a topped out mini truck would be the ideal price. they have to be less then a 1500 to sell well in my opinion

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,279 Posts
There is a complete Forum set for the Canyon / Colorado NBS;
non-powertrain
XLD28 powertrain
XLD28 performance

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks Man!