Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Whatever trim it was, it was a 61k 1 ton truck with cloth seats. Which I thought as a lot.

Edit: Here it is. New 2016 Ram 3500 Lone Star Ram Dealer Near Corpus Christi, TX Truck Crew Cab For Sale Aransas Pass TX | 3C63R3DL3GG131042
Thanks. It looks like a pretty much optioned truck, except leather and some trim parts.

"Premium Cloth" on that Dodge.....with a leather wrapped steering wheel

What the hell is premium cloth?
its a lonestar dodge, premium cloth is a nicer material then the plastic, in the work trucks the longhorn is a exceptionally nice truck
in other news i would say the 35 price point for a topped out mini truck would be the ideal price. they have to be less then a 1500 to sell well in my opinion
Well, you have the base vinyl on Tradesman, Tradesman has cloth optional. SLT (which is what the Lonestar package is, it's a preferred option package on an SLT trim) also has cloth. This is premium as it's a nicer cloth than the cloth on the Tradesman (which itself is pretty darn nice).

There is a complete Forum set for the Canyon / Colorado NBS;
non-powertrain
XLD28 powertrain
XLD28 performance
Awesome! I'm personally looking at getting one, it certainly won't be loaded out but just a mid-trim level with the diesel. Just a smaller around-town bop around ride, and something that gets better than the ~11mpg my '07 gets.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I would pay 41k for a 1500 diesel loaded but not a Colorado. I just couldn't justify a small truck. But it would be nice to have great fuel economy and only wear out 4 tires at a time instead of 6

2015 GMC 3500hd Denali crewcab drw 4x4... Leaving this one stock

·
Registered
489 Posts
Remember dad paying 15k for his '94 2wd S-10.......

Built a 4wd Canyon on GMC website, and decked out was at 46k. That's not selecting every option either, just what one would consider fully packaged.

Interesting that you could get a crew cab, with a long bed. I got sidetracked and forgot to look what the length was however, do these come with 8' beds in crew cabs?

·
Registered
27 Posts
The Colorado has been a popular truck in my area. I like the body style a lot and it is much bigger than the canyon before it

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
With 31 MPG highway and a 50 mile round trip commute I can get rid of my Corolla and get better gas milage and be more comfortable.
And tow 7700 lbs!! The new gen Colorado/Canyon trucks now have boxed frame, and the drivetrain was designed for the Diesel engine as GM knew they would be running the 2.8 Duramax engine. These trucks have 1/2 ton ratings of 10 years ago and get 30 mpg, and the crew cab long box is 19 feet long so it provides a stable platform for towing a decent size trailer . I will be getting one for sure.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Duramax Colorados/Canyone are shipping. There's a few people that have got theirs.

One showed up at a local dealer in Idaho. I don't know if they still have it or not.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,808 Posts
I remember when you could buy a NEW truck for $1,600. Six cylinder, standard trans, no heater, no outside mirrors, no spare tire, no rear bumper, no arm rest, only one sun visor and no radio. Damn I guess I am old-!!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts