Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, some interest has been show in a meet and greet. Columbia has been chosen as the location since it is rather central for everyone. I'm not sure what everyones schedule is but I'm thinking we can do it the night of August 19th or 20th at a restaurant(hooters was suggested), or if no one has any objections I'm definitely down with doing it August 12th or 13th(this weekend). Post up opinions and we will go from there:drink

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
next weekend works better for me, i'm on call this weekend. just let me know, thanks

·
Registered
243 Posts
i will be up that way next weekend anyway

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sounds like next weekend is looking the best?

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
which hooters, the one one two notch road, or the one off I-26 in west columbia

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the 19th or the 20th?
uhhhh Idk just yet. Tomorrow we can all make a decision whether the 19th or 20th works best.

Lets do the hooters off of Broad River Road unless someone has an objection?

One guy from BSM SC chapter is going to try to come. The others haven't gotten back to me yet

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump, come on guys its going to be a :gearjamin good time!

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ahem........get off your asses and come to this..ahem..cough

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Anyone ever pick which day? And where at exactly?

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The Hooters off of Broad River Road has received no objections. Both days are still on the table. Just waiting to see if anyone has a preference. If not a decision will be made by tomorrow. Sound fair?

·
Registered
243 Posts
which hooters, the one one two notch road, or the one off I-26 in west columbia
the one on two notch has a bigger parking lot but the one in harbeson off 26 is better. and the one off two notch would be easer to find

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the one on two notch has a bigger parking lot but the one in harbeson off 26 is better. and the one off two notch would be easer to find
Don't know where either of those are but I will be relying on those who have been there lol

Would like to make a decision by the end of today or early tomorrow regarding times and locations. So if anyone has any preferences etc please express them soon so we can take them into consideration.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Don't know where either of those are but I will be relying on those who have been there lol

Would like to make a decision by the end of today or early tomorrow regarding times and locations. So if anyone has any preferences etc please express them soon so we can take them into consideration.
if you want the trucks to be seen then the one on two notch is a good place, the one in harbeson the parking lot is in the back away from the main road, two notch is right on the main road.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Two notch has the most votes as of now(myself and stevo)........

·
Registered
543 Posts
ill vote for two notch as well :thumb either night is ok with me....anybody have a specific night they won't be able to make it??

1 - 20 of 69 Posts