Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
im going to say we do it saterday night... what time are we thinking about starting it

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Saturday sounds good. I'm literally free all day so time doesn't matter. Just bare in mind some of us have to drive 2 hours lol

·
(JESUS)
189 Posts
i hope ya`ll get something together..i may try to come if ya don`t mind having an old 41 year old hanging out with ya..LOL!!! Scotty...

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
i hope ya`ll get something together..i may try to come if ya don`t mind having an old 41 year old hanging out with ya..LOL!!! Scotty...
It's cool 42 is the cut off :rof

·
(JESUS)
189 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
I'm gonna try to make it unless i decide to go pull that weekend

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Ok so the hooters on two notch is the final location since no one shared any problem with it. Saturday night the 20th is the date. I'm figuring we meet somewhere between 6-8 pm? I'm just throwing that out there. I really could care less what time. Throw your opinions out there

·
Registered
144 Posts
im in for sat are u goin for all duramax's if not i might have a few ford guys that would tag along

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
im in for sat are u goin for all duramax's if not i might have a few ford guys that would tag along
We don't want their kind around. :rolleyes:

Seriously though idc unless someone has a beef with the powerjokers

·
Registered
309 Posts
looks like ill be ther guys:drink

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Ok well no one has really made any suggestions for times so I'm going to say that we meet at 7? If there are any suggestions, just throw em out there

·
Registered
243 Posts
7pm saterday the 20th sounds good to me i will be there, and because im going to clean my truck up it is going to rain out.

21 - 40 of 69 Posts