Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every so often when I use the factory command start on my truck in the morning, after it has sat all night, it runs for a few seconds then shuts off all by itself. It won't restart with the remote, I have to manually start it. This has been happening more and more often lately, especially on really cold days it seems. It has only done this a few times after work when it's only sat eight hours. Thought maybe fuel filter is losing prime but it only happens now and then. I have a cat filter adapter running a donaldson filter right now, had the adapter on at least a year.

Never had it do this when I start it manually, only ever happens with the remote.

Anybody run into this issue before? Don't really want to take it to the dealer but might need to.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope, no check engine light. I believe that it won't even start with the remote if the check engine light is on.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.