Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a complete rear axle assembly out of my 2002 Silverado 2500HD with the 6.6 Duramax listed on ebay.
The auction is ending very soon!

Here is a link to the auction: 2002 Silverado Complete Duramax Rear Axle Assembly NR!! : eBay Motors (item 180479117820 end time Mar-16-10 14:01:39 PDT)
I hit a tree on the drivers door, and parted out the truck.

The axle is a 11.5" AAM ring gear, 3.73 ratio (opt GT4)

It has 150,000 miles on it, and I've always ran Amsoil Severe Gear in it, and it is in great shape. Comes ready to bolt on your springs, complete with brakes ready for the wheels. (You even get the Lug nuts..!!)

All questions are welcome! and feel free to make offers!
You can contact me through ebay or give me a call at: 330-464-7751

Thanks for viewing my auction, and have a great day! - Titus

Shipping Details: I can ship the axle anywhere in the 48 states for $250 or less. If you are serious about buying the axle I can get you an exact freight quote, just give me your ZIP code and let me know whether you have a forklift or not. Local pickup will work as well just give me a call!

·
Vendor
609 Posts
damn i wish you were closer

·
Vendor
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes it is still for sale.....

I would really like to get at least $700 in my pocket but I might not be able to.

I believe it is worth around $950 and I can ship it to you guys for $250 or less.

So if you are interested PM me an offer on the total $$$ it would be woth to you, I will pay/Take care of shipping!!!

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts