Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Idaho Rob went [email protected] mph at the NHRDA World Finals in topeka today!! Awesome Run too see!! Set new world records for Et and mph.

glad to see you guys found the welder and grinder :thumb

·
I'm That Guy...
16,694 Posts
Congratulations Rob.

Do you know what he broke?

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
+1! And won world finals super street as well from what he said on FB

Truly awesome guys, wish I could have been there for it!!

·
Banned
5,738 Posts
Sweetttttttttttttttttttttttttttt................................:D

Purty work.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
we didnt break anything, we just blew a boot
I hear ya. I was with the guy with the 07 powerstroke we were hoping to get into the 11's we kept blowing boots too, time to v-band it I guess.

But that run was awesome. I turned away for a second and turn back and saw rob staging and tried to get my camera but I only had about 9.69 seconds to start recording.... to slow :rolleyes:

·
That One Guy
7,421 Posts
Congrats Rob!

My buddy was there trying to break into the 9's but he only hit a 10.06 fuel only in a Cummins.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Were they from Jags Diesel? That Purple CR? They had an awesome running truck, their pass was cool to see but I heard they melted a piston at the end, hope they get it running again and get that 9 second pass

·
That One Guy
7,421 Posts
Were they from Jags Diesel? That Purple CR? They had an awesome running truck, their pass was cool to see but I heard they lost a piston at the end
That my buddy/sponsor for my pulling truck. Yep a weeks earlier he ruined a coated piston due to a injector sticking wide open so he had to put in a stock piston and let it rip because he couldn't get a new coated one in time. Melted the piston down and was all done.

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Congratulations rob

Sent from my DROIDX

1 - 12 of 12 Posts