Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congrats to Adam for second place at Newcenterville pulls this past weekend! Only being beat by a trailered, fully modded (street:rolleyes: )Dodge from antrim diesel and with the rest of the 35 truck class behind him including me:eek: . Awesome Pull Adam Good way to end the pulling season:cool !

·
Registered
73 Posts
Congrats :rockin

·
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool vid, Think someone noticed the extra soot?

·
Registered
484 Posts
I got some complaints about it from some people in the stands :fart :rockin

My name is even in today's paper, EPA charges filed :rof

Just kidding, they finally put the results in the local paper :tease

·
Registered
33 Posts
Congrats to Adam for second place at Newcenterville pulls this past weekend! Only being beat by a trailered, fully modded (street:rolleyes: )Dodge from antrim diesel and with the rest of the 35 truck class behind him including me:eek: . Awesome Pull Adam Good way to end the pulling season:cool !

You guys better not be done yet,there's still a few more left,the pulling stops when the snow flies.

Congrats Adam,great hook.

·
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What else we got left Bill, just smithton that i know of, for me anyhow?

·
Registered
484 Posts
You guys better not be done yet,there's still a few more left,the pulling stops when the snow flies.

Congrats Adam,great hook.
Thanks Bill! As long as something with the dogs don't interfere with anything upcoming I will consider coming. I got a cool new accessory on the way I may need help installing also. :D I should be able to hang with you until next season :cool:

·
Registered
33 Posts
You guys gotta go to the Enterprise charity pull on the 14th of Oct. It's sorta a last bash for the who's who in pullng.

·
Registered
2021 GMC Denali CC Dually & 2006 GMC 3.0 limited pro Cummins Powered
84 Posts
You guys gotta go to the Enterprise charity pull on the 14th of Oct. It's sorta a last bash for the who's who in pullng.
Bill, will you sve me a spot in the top 5?

·
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah bill but i'm not a who of whos who in pulling!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Bill, will you sve me a spot in the top 5?
I'll try,might be tough to get one for myself,switching to the dually for the rest of the season,my Silver truck lost an injector and burned a piston. Are you coming over?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yeah bill but i'm not a who of whos who in pulling!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well,you won't be if you don't go,that's for sure.:D Besides,I'm not either and I'm going anyway.

·
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Burned a piston? That sucks, did you tear it down yet?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Pulled the injector and bore scoped it,you could see a crack in the middle of the combustion cup. Seemed to expand toward the front of the motor,probably leading up to a hole. I guess the new motor will have to be done a little quicker now.:hyper

·
Registered
2021 GMC Denali CC Dually & 2006 GMC 3.0 limited pro Cummins Powered
84 Posts
I'll try,might be tough to get one for myself,switching to the dually for the rest of the season,my Silver truck lost an injector and burned a piston. Are you coming over?
I'll be there. If I don't break too bad at Millersburg. Try'n some new shoes on the truck.:cookoo

·
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Pulled the injector and bore scoped it,you could see a crack in the middle of the combustion cup. Seemed to expand toward the front of the motor,probably leading up to a hole. I guess the new motor will have to be done a little quicker now.:hyper
Sorry to hear that man. Must have really been dumping fuel in there to burn up the piston, but of course towing when it happend probally didnt help.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts