Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a new magazine from Amsoil and saw that you were recognized in January. :drink I am guessing it was for reaching some sales figures OR did you deliver some foreign lady's twins with nothing but some duct tape and zip ties?:rof How many briskets are we going to cook for this pachanga? Congrats man.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
The best briskets are cooked with Amsoil :D

Congrats willie :)

·
Registered
389 Posts
Congrats man.

·
Registered
419 Posts
damn your ugly! lol, congrats!!!! dude

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Congrats Dude! I just saw the magazine!! :drink

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
damn your ugly! lol, congrats!!!! dude
You know they were wearing out that photo shop or the air brush for that pict.:rof

·
Vendor
966 Posts
LOL, I know they did something to it because the background I sent it was a light tan color. Maybe they made me look fatter....:rof
Made you look fatter?:confused: I think its the lack of PT that made you "look" fatter:rof:rof:rof. Or it coulda been the chicken wings :LMAO

·
Registered
695 Posts
Good job thanks for the slickem

·
The Good Son!
1,966 Posts
Willie,

Congratulations :drink, now I understand why you were out basking by the pool the other day!!!

Hey Willie, I have threw your name out on quite a few threads…….any finder’s fee associated with that????:cool:

·
Vendor
10,974 Posts
Willie,

Congratulations :drink, now I understand why you were out basking by the pool the other day!!!

Hey Willie, I have threw your name out on quite a few threads…….any finder’s fee associated with that????:cool:
Thanks Brian.

There should be. I will have to think of something. :drink

1 - 20 of 20 Posts