Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
241 - 260 of 284 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
What's up my fellow Nutmegers? I'm from Stamford, have been living in NC for the last few years. Better weather...
Small world grew up in CT and in NC right now too, Harnett County. Where in NC are you?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Essex here

·
Registered
19 Posts
Litchfield CT here

·
Registered
40 Posts
Fairfield CT Here

·
Registered
220 Posts
Brand new to the forum and to the duramax platform in general, and located in Middlebury. Just saw a nice blue lb7 or lly extended cab with a single 10" stack pass through on rt63 a little earlier. Anyone on here by any chance?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Bethany. Anybody else ride MX here? Harleys?

·
Registered
8 Posts
If anyone is looking or if you know someone looking for an AFE mouthpiece please hit me up.
I am looking to sell a very slightly used (5k mileage) AFE mouthpiece.

Come in original box, directions, and think I even have one AFE sticker.

Looking for $200 OBO

·
Registered
292 Posts
If anyone is looking or if you know someone looking for an AFE mouthpiece please hit me up.

Looking for $200 OBO
You rang?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
5 Posts
From Newington. If anyone has a factory tow mirror someone blew my driver mirror off last week. 2008 Lmm, power + signal mirror. Would love to find one local before buying from ebay or dealer

·
Registered
220 Posts
Welcome, upon2wheels, to the thread that no one seems to really speak in.. lol

·
Registered
8 Posts

Looking for $200 OBO

·
Registered
507 Posts
Ramdom question fellas... Any of you CT duramax guys from Tolland?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Question for you guys, so just got my registration renewal and the truck is for years old now so I have to get an emissions test, and I was wondering what is involved for the diesel test, since I'm deleted I'm trying to figure out if I have to re-install the smog crap. Thanks for any help

·
Registered
81 Posts
You should be fine I have a 2006 totally deleted no cat muffler anything it looks like you have a newer truck from your pic but I don't think you'll have any problems I've gone through twice and they have never looked under my truck or asked any questions even straight piped I passed the test by a lot it wasn't even close to failing

241 - 260 of 284 Posts