Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
261 - 280 of 284 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 L5P CCLB
1,049 Posts
i would think you should set it on stock deleted ..... no need for extra fuel delivery to be tested...

·
Premium Member
2021 L5P CCLB
1,049 Posts
i don't remember who - but im hoping you are subscribed to this thread .... i cant find the message ....i musty have deleted ..... but someone from Ct asked me about buying my stock 20's and i never did get around to messaging him back..... and i do remember saying i would offer to him before i sold them.....

I plan on being up through part of the state this weekend ..... and could possibly have you meet me somewhere if you still wanted them

·
Registered
19 Posts
Pics?

·
Premium Member
2021 L5P CCLB
1,049 Posts
they are stock lml 20's they wont fit LMM

im headed up to buy a trailer - could through them in bed of truck and bring along - someone had messaged me back when i got new rims .... and i guess i deleted the IM ..... so figured i'd post in this thread in case he saw it or anyone else ..... since ill be headign that direction....

·
Registered
297 Posts
Milford Ct here .

Passed emmisions last week with flying colors . deletes with tow tune. Np

·
Premium Member
2021 L5P CCLB
1,049 Posts
i was wanting to get 700.00 for them as i see them sell for 700-900 on ebay plus shipping ...

I can meet you along my travel - i need to head to springfield Mass so i can easily hit anyone center of the state west ....... or have someone further east meet me near 91

and save the big shipping costs

·
Registered
24 Posts
Whats up everyone? Any clubs or events for DURAMAX owners in CT? Seems like everyone around here is all about their Powerjokes.

2004.5 LLY Dmax. S&B intake, MBRP downpipe/exhaust, EGR delete, EFI Live tunes

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just bought myself a GMC lbz. You guys should check out DieselShopCT. I know a few people there and they are awesome. Also having a Dynoday next month.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I heard something about a meet at cabelas Friday, but don't know the time.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Ellington here.

BTW... Anyone use Lee's Auto Ranch for work? Debating having them install a lift pump and maybe some future upgrades.

·
Registered
2 Posts
You're not far at all, I'm Enfield. Idk their price for work but if it's anything like their trucks they are going to be waaaay overpriced. Valley offroad might be a better bet but I'm not sure. Let me know how you like where you go, because idk if I want to drive down to New London every time I need work done.

·
Registered
55 Posts
You're not far at all, I'm Enfield. Idk their price for work but if it's anything like their trucks they are going to be waaaay overpriced. Valley offroad might be a better bet but I'm not sure. Let me know how you like where you go, because idk if I want to drive down to New London every time I need work done.
Lees has quite the reputation for over priced stuff, did anyone make valley off-road for the mud bog sat ?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Live in Lyme, spend a lot of time in Colchester

·
Registered
461 Posts
Transferring to Groton in June. Any more comments about emissions testing? I might leave registration down in GA. You guys ever do any meets?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Leave the registration in GA unless you are paying a ton. They will not get you on registration, but CT has some nasty property taxes on vehicles that are downright criminal.

Reactions: Freakotec

·
Registered
52 Posts
Ha... Interesting you should mention them... Turns out my next door neighbor owns (I believe, or at least part owner) Valley Truck and Off-road. I'll probably go over and talk to him.

261 - 280 of 284 Posts