Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This months Consumers Reports Magazine (Sept issue)has an truck evaluation of 4 of the major trucks (Toyota, Chevy, Ford, and Dodge). Makes for some interesting reading. All of the trucks took hits on braking distance and turning radius. They really trashed the Dodge 2500hd, (harsh ride and poor fit and finish) (and the Ford F250 ("great towing but little else to recommend it"). The Tundra received the praise mainly (I think) on its having Stability control, and the best millage of the group. The overall reliability of the Tundra's is also very good. However they made no comments on why I sold mine, lousy side mirrors, and lack of after-market fuel tanks.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
They also said the Duramax was noisy if I remember correctly:rolleyes::rof

Check out other diesel reviews by that company, they are VERY anti- diesel and leftist leaning in their reviews over the years.
I found their review giving the VW TDI cars 34Mpg QUITE amusing!!
I don't know how they managed to accomplish this as I rarely was able to achieve lower than the low 40's(mpg) with mine
No hybrid needed.

Anyway, my point here is Consumer Reports is full of "___".

:rof

·
Registered
85 Posts
Consumer reports biased

If you read ALL the consumer reports vehicles reviews they absolutely HATE North American vehicles of any kind.
They are the most anti North American vehicle reviewer I have ever seen.
Makes you wonder if they are a Japanese owned company?????

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
If you read ALL the consumer reports vehicles reviews they absolutely HATE North American vehicles of any kind.
They are the most anti North American vehicle reviewer I have ever seen.
Makes you wonder if they are a Japanese owned company?????
Yup, CR sucks!!!!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
The Duramax is loud? I cant even make the F*ckin thing loud!!! lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts