Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First post here just wanted to say hi and show you what we do at my shop.

I am the shop manager at HLine Conversions, we are located in Wichita, Ks. Our company installs Duramx motors into just about anything you want and then we put dual fuel to them; CNG, Propane, or Hydrogen and run them with bio-diesel. Mostly we are doing Hummer H1's and H2's but we just finished up an 07 Youkon and are currently working on an 07 Escalade Ext for SEMA.

Here are some pics:
H1 w/air bag suspension, can run Bio-diesel along with CNG, Propane, or Hydrogen 38 Mpg and dynoed 786 hp at the wheels and over 1100 ft/lbs torque

H1 about to find its new power plant.

07 Youkon 2500 Duramax Diesel

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A couple more:

I can't say who own's this but just read the floor mat and you can figure it out! It's getting a Duramax too!

Work in progress, H2 getting a Duramax.

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
fwow wow wow wow,man that makes me want one so bad i can taste it..quick question,how much work is it to drop a Demax into a 3/4 suburban or 1ton GM van?welcome to the forum...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually what we did was, a customer sent us his 1500 youkon and we took the body and put it on a new 2500 rolling frame with a new duramax and full gm drivetrain warranty. It bolts right up but did require the use of a 1" body lift for underhood clearence. The hard part is getting all the computers to communicate properly with one another but once we figured all that out it was a seamless install!

·
Registered
10 Posts
WOW!!!! I guess anything can be done for the right price.:rockin OUF...........

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Read the floor mat on the interior shot above the pic of the jeep it has a movie Quote embroidered in it. Take a guess as to who???

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
i don't watch many movies so you lost me completely..

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Yeah, we are working on a Diesel/Electric H1 concept right now for him. West Coast Customs did all the custom work on the vehicle and now we are doing the motor and suspension. I guess he must just like off road vehicles??? My boss met him onthe last season of Pimp My Ride when he put a diesel into an Impala and then it has grown from their into doing a couple of his vehicles.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Sounds like Gov. Arnold to me. I won't even try to spell Conan's last name.

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts