Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 15 lml with ezlynk when running a soft lbf file my truck shudders badly when easing on the accelorator at 55mph and up in 5th and 6th gear at around 1700 rpm and 40% throttle give or take. It’s something that has progressively got worse over the last 5k miles. Monitoring engine rpm I get a 100 rpm pulse and the torque converter slip bounces between -60 and +60 when it’s happening violently shaking the truck. It will hold as long as my foot stays steady. It stops as soon as I let up or push on the pedal more. On the standard soft tune or any individual tunes it doesn’t happen. Do you guys think it’s the torque curve of the lbf file showing weakness in my converter or is it just a hiccup in the tune file itself? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
9,978 Posts
Sounds like tuning since it doesnt do it on others.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Could be valve body. The F trim valve return spring is known to get bent right from the factory.

I’ll look into that, been meaning to get my deep pan and transynd in there. While the pans off are there any other valve body mods that are worth doing? I have increased line pressure Tcm tuning just didn’t know if there was anything else I could do without pulling the trans

·
Registered
9,978 Posts
All of its a bandaid. The deep pans dont do much good either. Takes longer to heat up then longer to cool down

1 - 6 of 6 Posts