Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can someone point me in the right direction to purchase this part. I have a coolant leak at a hose coming out of the transmission housing. I have search The GM Part Guy, and can not find this part. I have been told that I can replace just the seal and I have been told that I will need to change out the hose. If you have dealt with this issue or know where I can go to get a replacement part, your help will be greatly appreciated .

Attachments

·
Registered
2007 GMC Sierra LBZ
111 Posts
Here is the part #s for the OE lines 20977534 and 20987030. If its leaking at the connector here the OE # for that 88996645 but i would just screw them out and find some new O-rings for them. Now if the lines need to be replaced i would go with an aftermarket hydraulic hose style kit because the OE lines are prone to leak or seep at the crimps. I’m sure some vendors on here can get you fixed up in that respect.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is the part #s for the OE lines 20977534 and 20987030. If its leaking at the connector here the OE # for that 88996645 but i would just screw them out and find some new O-rings for them. Now if the lines need to be replaced i would go with an aftermarket hydraulic hose style kit because the OE lines are prone to leak or seep at the crimps. I’m sure some vendors on here can get you fixed up in that respect.
Thank you.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Unless something is been changed, there is no coolant going to the transmission. Those pipes and hoses carry transmission fluid to the radiator. If they are leaking it would be transmission oil. And the seals on them is a simple "O".
Anything dripping from above?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unless something is been changed, there is no coolant going to the transmission. Those pipes and hoses carry transmission fluid to the radiator. If they are leaking it would be transmission oil. And the seals on them is a simple "O".
Anything dripping from above?
Not that I can see.

·
"THEEPASUCKS"
1,447 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts