Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering what you all pay for fuel? My last fill up was $2.16 per gal. I see now it is $2.10 per gal. This is with a discount card and only at some truck fuel/stops, mostly on interstates. If you would like an email that takes you to information and an application, email me at [email protected]. :grin2:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This price of $2.16 was at Love's truck stop in Millersburg Oregon on I5 just north of Albany Oregon. For anyone who wants to know.

·
Premium Member
9,817 Posts
$ 2.99 here but their is a thread on here where everyone keeps updated on the prices.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mray, thanks for the reply. Prices very all over the country. The $2.99 you paid, was that at a truck stop, regular station or other? I price at the Shell station about 2 blocks from here is $3.29. The price I get is at truck stops mostly on interstates. Like at Love's, Pilot, TA,s, and others.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mray, I see that the price at Pilot near Sutton is 2.50, at Pilot near Morgantown is 2.46, at TA Wheeling near Valley Grove is 2.41, at Love's near Ripley or Fairplain is 2.38, at TA near Hurricane is 2.42Love's near Grayson KY is 2.23,Love's near Bastian VA is 2.27 just to give you an idea.

·
Premium Member
9,817 Posts
Yeah it's at a local Marathon station here in town where I work, it's been the same price for about a year. I don't travel around much so I'm pretty much stuck on that price although it's the cheapest here.

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
Now you got me wondering I'll have to check, Red and clear diesel prices.

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
I paid $2.60 yesterday in Wisconsin

·
Registered
230 Posts
Yesterday 3-4-20 it was $2.97 here in Payson, AZ.

·
Registered
5,969 Posts
gasbuddy has diesel prices as well as multiple gasoline grades

·
Registered
230 Posts
It's too darn high compared to the price of crude!

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
$3.78 today in California but then we have only two oil refinery operations in the state which allows them to set the price as high as they like. My next truck will have a gas V-6 engine.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts