Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, I know this is REALLY gonna sound stupid but I'm trying to look up wheels on craigslist. I don't know how to search for them without getting a lot of crap. I've been trying to search for "8-lug" or 2500 wheel, but can't get squat. How does everyone search for wheels??

·
Registered
113 Posts
Same problem......good question.......and how about all areas

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Well I usually say a small prayer and then do a ceremonial dance around the computer before I start my search lmao

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Should be able just to go under the for sale section and click on auto parts and type in "wheels" or whatever you want. There is really no good deals around here that I have seen. Maybe every once in a while.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
136 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
What about searching "Chevy wheels 8" or something like that?

·
Premium Member
26,484 Posts
Search Chevy wheels....when the results come up, click on "Title only" instead of Entire Post...that'll weed out a lot.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Also, just an fyi, but most diesel guys tag all engines in their posts, so searching for "duramax", "cummins" etc will net you quite a few results. That or search for the size like "17 wheel" "18 wheel" etc. Patience makes perfect haha

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
I have a set of 20" BMF SOTA Stealths for sale in the classifieds section. Not sure what your looking for though

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok well I tried something with pretty good luck... I tried "8lug" without quotes and got a lot more results... Yea I know, it's the little things that make me happy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts