Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need help badly, I'll try to update/ comment when I can but.... 08 lmm just had engine rebuilt, deleted, 10mm stroker, 60 overs, fass 150, cranks but wont start. No cel. Fuel pressure while cranking is 7 to 14 kpsi desired is 7, fresh fuel is getting to the top of injectors, I have tried ether no my happiest decision but no choice not proud, hardly runs on that dies instantly.wtf if I remember more I'll comment it plz help, grounds are on and rings are on cam and crank I switched out cam and crank sensors again no change

·
Registered
28 Posts
Did
Need help badly, I'll try to update/ comment when I can but.... 08 lmm just had engine rebuilt, deleted, 10mm stroker, 60 overs, fass 150, cranks but wont start. No cel. Fuel pressure while cranking is 7 to 14 kpsi desired is 7, fresh fuel is getting to the top of injectors, I have tried ether no my happiest decision but no choice not proud, hardly runs on that dies instantly.wtf if I remember more I'll comment it plz help, grounds are on and rings are on cam and crank I switched out cam and crank sensors again no change
you ever figure this out? I’m having the same type of issue with my 7.5

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
More detail about your particular problem would be helpful. Here are a few things for you to check: cam sensor signal, crank sensor signal, the wiring of the mega fuse block - reports made that if improperly wired, truck will not start. Make sure all of your sensors are plugged into the correct place on the harness. Check your ECM connectors to be sure they are clean, no bent pins, no corrosion, etc. Are you getting injector pulses? Have you looked in your fuse box to see if any blown fuses?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts