Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got the bully dog triple dog tuner with lookout for my 06. and was wondering if i can still get the crazy larry and where?

·
Registered
994 Posts
Maybe download it off of their website ??

BTW, Welcome to the Duramax Forum !!

·
Needs more go fast
12,518 Posts
they dont offer the upgrade anymore
but i think you can still get it from some guys on here
i would say get away from bullydog tho
ppe 220 is alot nicer and smokes alot to :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well my first thought was to get a ppe but i heard that you gotta get injectors and all that BS to get the actual power out of it.. DOes the PPE help with gas mileage? im considering taken the bullydog back it doesnt seem to be what it was all hyped up to be.
my buddy has an 05 duramax with the edge with juice and smoked me..

·
That One Guy
7,421 Posts
Whoever told you you need injectors and all that BS to run a PPE doesn't know anything about programmers on Duramax's. The PPE will out perform the Bully Dog hands down and improve MPG.

·
Registered
180 Posts
whoever told ya that doesnt know jack lol, ya you might want to get a lift pump if your runnin on level4 all the time but at that point you will be looking for a tranny to. and PPE on level 2 makes more power than the dog

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ha alright perfect well thanks alot guys you guys just changed me mind gunna go take that bully cat back to the store and buy a ppe :booboo. im just debating on a ppe +2 hot or which one... i dont do drag racing unless is against friends i pull a toy hauler and quad trailer. any suggestions??

·
Registered
180 Posts
kinda funny how 2 people said almost the same thing within 3 minutes^^^^^ lol

·
That One Guy
7,421 Posts
To start out with go with the PPE Standard plenty of power for what you are looking for and when you are ready for more power you will need a few other things before running the big tunes anyways.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts