Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my Brand New 2013 2500 HD the front bumper is misaligned in almost every direction! The Passenger side sticks out in front by almost an inch, and the driver's side is recessed almost an inch. The passenger side is also about half an inch higher up than the driver side.

The Dealer has tried 4 different NEW bumpers and none of them line up. I walked the lot to see if any of them do, thinking maybe my truck was jacked. but all of the new non-denali bumpers are messed up. The Denali's that are color matched all line up properly, but all the chrome one's are wrong. What's the deal GM?

$58,000 + on the sticker and the bumpers don't even line up? What gives?

Anybody got one with a straight bumper?

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
My denali front is off a little about 1/2-1 inch and i am thinking about getting the dealer to fix it.

·
Registered
207 Posts
My truck had the same problem when I picked it up. I had the local dealer (McCarthy Chevrolet) readjust it

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
HERE SO I DONT GET FINED
2,860 Posts
Pics?

·
Registered
105 Posts
mines off about a half inch and you really cant see it till you look for it.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
mines off about a half inch and you really cant see it till you look for it.
That is about what mine is. How hard is it to re-adjust the bumper your self? what is involved as I think I want to do it myself.

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
My bumper appears straight; however, the gapping on the passenger side was too tight and the rubber actually wore through my paint underneath and started taking taking it up the fender. Something to watch out for..

·
Registered
38 Posts
4 main bolts and 2 support bolts on both sides, loosen them all, make sure you have a second set of hands to help. Push, pull till you are satisfied and tighten the bolts down, don't forget to torque the 4 main bolts and you should be good to go

·
Registered
657 Posts
My denali front is off a little about 1/2-1 inch and i am thinking about getting the dealer to fix it.
My Denali has the EXACT same thing, not impressed I gotta say

1 - 10 of 10 Posts