Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

My family business put a 5.9 cummins in a 1936 white yellowstone park tour bus. We have a fully built allison behind it, and a custom firewall. What i need help with is a source for custom intercool built, exhaust manifold, custom 4 inch turbo back exhaust and a jake brake, all steel fans, and a variable geometry turbo and controller for turbo brake. We are located in south western Montana and price is no factor on the parts we are looking for. Thanks I am really hoping you guys can help us find these parts.

·
Administrator
16,852 Posts
Hey,

My family business put a 5.9 cummins in a 1936 white yellowstone park tour bus. We have a fully built allison behind it, and a custom firewall. What i need help with is a source for custom intercool built, exhaust manifold, custom 4 inch turbo back exhaust and a jake brake, all steel fans, and a variable geometry turbo and controller for turbo brake. We are located in south western Montana and price is no factor on the parts we are looking for. Thanks I am really hoping you guys can help us find these parts.
Call up Scott @ ScreaminDieselPerformance and see if he can help you with some of your needs, not sure if he can, but worth a call.

·
Registered
6,294 Posts
yep, scott was going to be my recommendation. i dont know much about rick d lance but i have heard he does good work as well.
Another factor may be how soon you need the parts though

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, quality and aesthetics are extremely important as well.

·
Administrator
16,852 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yep, scott was going to be my recommendation. i dont know much about rick d lance but i have heard he does good work as well.
Another factor may be how soon you need the parts though

Tell me how I can contact Rick D. lance
and time doesn't particularly mater either.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And those twin kits look excellent from Scott! We will surely be calling him tuesday morning

·
Registered
528 Posts
I dont know about an engine brake but you could use an hx351 off a 6.7 liter and I'm not sure but I think ats sells a stand alone controller for the turbo brake. They can be had for 350 to 400 bucks typically not sure on the stand alone turbo brake controller,hope this helps.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I dont know about an engine brake but you could use an hx351 off a 6.7 liter and I'm not sure but I think ats sells a stand alone controller for the turbo brake. They can be had for 350 to 400 bucks typically not sure on the stand alone turbo brake controller,hope this helps.
Im pretty sure diesel power did an article on that with a 24 valve but it was fleece performance for the controller. We went with ats for the allison build so i'll check them out too

·
Administrator
16,852 Posts
I think Fleece might sell a stand alone controller as well.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts