Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
MM2(SS) Steven Lowery
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i had a lot of replies about fuel additives and if any one knows how i can find howes fuel additives please let me know or diesel kleen products. I also see some members who have the national defense on their user cp under their username. How do i add that to mine cause im not good at computers. I can do some things but not sure how to add that and how do i become a supporting member as well. Appreciate all the help from those who reply. Have a nice day every one.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
I run Diesel Kleen every couple tanks. Every parts house in town has it on the shelf

·
Tennessee Smokin'
490 Posts
I get mine from auto zone. Damn near every parts store has it. As for your supporting member. Look up at the top of the screen and click the link that says membership and go from there. Pretty easy

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Power Services/Diesel Kleen, available just about anywhere including wal-mart. Works pretty good and is one of the cheaper additives out there.

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Diesel Kleen is also sold at a lot of truck stops like Flying J/Pilot and Love's.
For the NDSM, I asked one day and never got a response. I posted in the Duravet club section and a couple days later noticed it was under my name. Try posting in Duravets for it.

·
MM2(SS) Steven Lowery
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys yeah wal mart up hear has it and my buddy sean let me have the rest of his and he told me he has been running it in his truck for the past 27,000 miles and loves it. so i will end up going with it. Appreciate all of yalls help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts