Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just put them on today, i had been searching for quite awhile for flaps that wouldnt rub against my tires, i saw a Dirty05's truck on here and was pointed in the direction of bulletproofbumpers.com they are up in canada, he makes these mudflaps as well, they are extremely great quality, i would recommend them to anyone on here with a lifted truck or wide tires. Call 403-309-3005 and ask for James or Justin.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Do you got a picture from the side to see how close the bracket is to your tires?

BTW, looks good. Looks similer to the DuraFlap's. I'm sure you\ll be happier knowing that your paint wont get super chipped up now and will keep it a bit cleaner.
Could you PM me the price you had paid for the back ones? I couldnt find them on their website.

·
oldschool
3,351 Posts
nicest mud flaps I have seen
did you get nailed for no mud flaps?

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Dang, those look real good man. They really accentuate your flares too, definitely helps them blend perfect :drink

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Do you got a picture from the side to see how close the bracket is to your tires?

BTW, looks good. Looks similer to the DuraFlap's. I'm sure you\ll be happier knowing that your paint wont get super chipped up now and will keep it a bit cleaner.
Could you PM me the price you had paid for the back ones? I couldnt find them on their website.
X2!!!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app...

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha, thanks everyone! PMs sent!

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nicest mud flaps I have seen
did you get nailed for no mud flaps?
I was pulled over 3 different times for having no flaps, i got tired of it haha, i felt the next time i get pulled over would be ticket time, i was let of the hook 3 times.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
price?

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
can you post some more pictures of that rig please

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

That was the only one i forgot to take, there is a 2" kick back in the metal right underneath the flare, so it has about 3" clearance between the flap and tire.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
just front and sides

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Looks good man!!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Your truck looks awesome gives me some ideas for mine. And those mudflaps are definitely the best lookin ones around! Sick rig

Here's mine but your look is what I'm shootin for!

Attachments

·
Registered
349 Posts
i could also be said that your bumper is nice. Love the lights

1 - 19 of 19 Posts