Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i took her to the body shop already i told the to watch my lift pump lines under the bed and a big word of advice to all if a ranger is stuck in 4ft of snow buried over its axle DONT even bother let it go cause a bedside just cost me 1900 bucks out of pocket right there was a 1/4 of my tranny fund o well back to sqaure 1

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
Wow, sorry to hear man! Stupid baby trucks anyway ;)

·
Registered
589 Posts
i'd make the ranger pay for that shit! or half at least

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
he is but the body shop called me today they ordered a composite bed for my truck so there goes two more weeks with oiut my trruck

·
Needs more go fast
12,518 Posts
that sucks matt ... let me no how it goes

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
will do right now it sittin out side the body shop with 1 mo back order waitin on new parts stupid sales guys its there fault

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes it does....... how do u order the wrong bed i just dont understand 4 wheels in the rear to two wheels .so mad im drivein a hyundi accent as a rental i hate cars hate them it does nice e brake slides tho

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hers as my truck sits and waits for the right bedside

Attachments

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
kinda reminds me of assless chaps

·
Registered
676 Posts
I had a little problem with a pile of rocks and ice while coming down, after getting wood, with my dump trailer, two doors, and box skin on right side, left side of box, and cargo management rail, repair three rims, front bumper, a new tail gate, and some plastic. Jacobsen's in Kelowna, did the job, $19,150. and it is perfect. It took three weeks, did I say it is perfect. I have replacement insurance so it took a little longer, as their were three companies involved. Did I mention it is perfect.

·
Registered
23 Posts
That sucks man. Thats crazy body shops us the vin # to order parts and they should of none that ur truck had metal bedsides. Jackassis!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Man that sucks, that's why I don't try to pull people out unless it's a friend, ain't worth it when it comes to something like that. I'd be looking for another body shop in the future....if it's needed.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
it was my best friend and i learned my lesson the hell with ford this makes me hate them that much more

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yea now u get to see what under the skin

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
should be done by wen they overnighted the bedside cant wait to have my truck back i cant stand driving this stupid rental

1 - 20 of 27 Posts