Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Confused about what? Haha..

I'm 16, and we sold the car I drove (Toyota Camry) so now I drive the truck because it is the extra vehicle :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
You go from a toyota camry getting 40mpg to a one ton dually that gets 13?

What do you do with a dually at 16? Lol.

Shit I was still cruising the streets on a Honda Ruckus moped at 16. Hell with a dually you cant fit in a parking space at school!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
190 Posts
I think it's pretty cool that there's another highschool age kid who is into diesel performance! I am the only kid my age I know in my school district that is into duramaxes and one of three kids into diesels at all! The truck in my SIG is my Dad's and I'll freely admit that. My dd is a gasser I bought off my uncle and I am slowly saving to get a dmax of my own, that I would rather work for my ride and be able to be proud of it than pass of my parent's truck for my own.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You go from a toyota camry getting 40mpg to a one ton dually that gets 13?

What do you do with a dually at 16? Lol.

Shit I was still cruising the streets on a Honda Ruckus moped at 16. Hell with a dually you cant fit in a parking space at school!

Trust me I can find parking spots :) we have an auto compound to park cars with special permits with, and I'm close with the teacher so Ive got premium parking :)

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Trust me I can find parking spots :) we have an auto compound to park cars with special permits with, and I'm close with the teacher so Ive got premium parking :)

Premium parking at school? Damn :D

I had premium parking at school too. Right on the sidewalk with my Ruckus!

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think it's pretty cool that there's another highschool age kid who is into diesel performance! I am the only kid my age I know in my school district that is into duramaxes and one of three kids into diesels at all! The truck in my SIG is my Dad's and I'll freely admit that. My dd is a gasser I bought off my uncle and I am slowly saving to get a dmax of my own, that I would rather work for my ride and be able to be proud of it than pass of my parent's truck for my own.
Well it isn't "mine" it's just the only vehicle that I can drive... And that's sweet bro! Luckily there are a few diesel kids at my school, but i am the fastest ;)

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Premium parking at school? Damn :D

I had premium parking at school too. Right on the sidewalk with my Ruckus!

Haha it's a walled in area :) for vehicles being worked on during shop classes. Video cameras and plenty of space to avoid door dings. Although I did get a ticket for parking on the grass when I couldn't park in the auto compound. Principal didnt like that...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts