Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 967 Posts

·
#SecretSquirrel
2,000 Posts
This is what Mark sent me.....The BMW Gt3794va stg2 is a newer 65mm turbo I designed the comp wheel for. It is a brand new turbo without a core for $1,850. It spools and drives like my BMW 2.5 stg2 but has the top end power of my 68mm stg2 and the sound of it also! on my truck with a junkyard stock LMM with stock LMM injectors it makes 653hp 1200ftlbs and I ran consistent 114.5-114.88mph in 2wd with horrible 60fts! That's a high 11 second 1/4mile pass with just a turbo and tune. I also Dynoed this turbo twinned up with a tct80 and it made 942hp on a built motor truck. It is the best bang for the buck on the market! Thanks again and let me know if you need anything else,
Mark

·
Registered
82 Posts
Im thinking about pulling my injectors this weekend and sending them out. Only bad thing is there is a 2 week turn around time right now. Depending on what my injectors look like I might put a modded pump on. If I dont need a pump then I think im gonna go with rdl up pipes and manifolds.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
That's some good info from Mark, I was wondering how it would compare to his 68mm charger, and that pretty much answered it. Sounds like it will be a beast in a twin setup too.. Bbuchanan06 what size are you going with on your injectors?

·
#SecretSquirrel
2,000 Posts
Is there anything i should know before pulling the turbo? any bolts that are a pain in particular etc.?

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
F-me never had it fully extended and locked, measurements to the bottom of the chest rest.

Max position 68"

Second position 63"

Third position 57"

Bottom position 52" just right for a stock height truck

Traxion topside creeper, spent some mad cash I had saved for go fast parts...oh well..... this makes life much easier for me
-
-
-

-
-
-

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
That thing looks sweet, I looked at some a few years ago but wasn't sure what brand to go with, I think that one will even be tall enough for my lift

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
That thing looks sweet, I looked at some a few years ago but wasn't sure what brand to go with, I think that one will even be tall enough for my lift
I looked at quite a few of them online and pictures galore, this one has a single center bar built in a I-beam fashion, it gives you better maneuverability and positioning around the tires unlike some of the others I looked at..

·
Registered
490 Posts
What are the turbos running for?(ball park)

·
Registered
446 Posts
Mark ran [email protected] last night with this turbo and on an otherwise stock LMM engine! They are working well!

·
Registered
348 Posts
I currently have one on my truck. I like it. It spools better than a 4094 but slightly slower than stock. I have noticed a reduction in egt's also. I tow a lot and do a lot of city driving so I decided to go with this turbo. It sounds wicked also. With that being said we need to know more about where you want to go with your setup. If your looking for big numbers then you just need to go twins it a 72mm

·
Registered
446 Posts
Stock CP3 as well!

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Sub'd

21 - 40 of 967 Posts