Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all - I have an 03 Duramax with the tan interior and it appears that the previous owner put a lot of paperwork on his dusty dash on the passenger side of the truck and it just acted like sand paper to the paint. I was curious if anyone knew of the color, or where to get some paint that would match (IE paint for the guage bezel...) or what color it would be?

Thank you!

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
2,480 Posts

·
Premium Member
673 Posts
I ordered my paint and boost gauge from Chad t Alligator late Saturday night, Sunday was Easter, I don't think the mail ran Monday, and my paint and boost gauge were on the porch Tuesday evening. Very good customer service, that was free shipping!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Got rid of the powerstroke too huh? I saw on the heartland you got screwed over! Sorry man! Hows things goin down south? Havent been that way since april 2 years ago!

·
Registered
994 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got rid of the powerstroke too huh? I saw on the heartland you got screwed over! Sorry man! Hows things goin down south? Havent been that way since april 2 years ago!
Yup - decided I had poured too much cash into the truck to be stuck with a stock transmission that was "supposed" to be built -- sold the truck, took a step back, drove a gasser :rolleyes:, had the opportunity to pick up a Duramax fairly cheap, sold my gasser, bought the Duramax (well, its on its way here today)

I'm excited to be back in the diesel world! Now to get this truck looking good and running even better! :rockin

To the others - thanks for the links and how well does it match? I may have to buy a couple cans to fix this dash problem.. doesn't have to be perfect, but sure would be nice if it matched well!

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Banned
17,251 Posts
Hi all - I have an 03 Duramax with the tan interior and it appears that the previous owner put a lot of paperwork on his dusty dash on the passenger side of the truck and it just acted like sand paper to the paint. I was curious if anyone knew of the color, or where to get some paint that would match (IE paint for the guage bezel...) or what color it would be?

Thank you!
do you know shawn brown by any chance?????

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
VAGITARIAN :)
7,336 Posts
hey stranger!!

--, had the opportunity to pick up a Duramax fairly cheap, sold my gasser, bought the Duramax (well, its on its way here today)
Bout time you got a hold of yourself!!!:drink:)Welcome again,tell family we waved the hand ya'll way!!!
Kevin/family:D

·
VAGITARIAN :)
7,336 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kevin - thanks bud! Hopefully the LB7 won't be a money pit with the injectors and all :) We shall see!

Brian - I think you know the answer to that question...

·
Banned
17,251 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
he's supposidly on a site called bobistheoilguy.com or something (there was a post informing me of this on the Heartland) trying to sell Amsoil I suspect... havn't looked into it much yet.. I just hope no one else gets jobbed like Geoff and I did!

·
Registered
5 Posts
paint color for dashboard

Will this color: Colorbond 154 Dark Pewter Pillar paint for 01-07 GM 6.6L Duramax - Medium Gray, match my current dashboard color? The RPO code for my truck is 831 - Titanium. It is also identified as WA313N. I'm having a difficult time finding the correct paint to repair my dashboard.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts