Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While driving everything lights up just like I just got in and turned the key.security light,seat belt,abs light, everything for just a second. Speedometer gage arm quickly drops back to zero then shoots back to where it was. Doesn't run any different when this happens just don't know why it's happening

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Pull and then replace the fuse for the instrument panel. May be making intermittent contact. Same with IPC connector.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pull and then replace the fuse for the instrument panel. May be making intermittent contact. Same with IPC connector.
Thank you Ron, I'm pretty mechanical. Oil changes ,fuel filter head basic stuff but ,.. duh....guess I wasn't thinking fuse but it sure make sense. I will try that and see what happens. Doesn't happen all the time but the way it has been happening sure does seem like contact in the fuse..thank you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you Ron, I'm pretty mechanical. Oil changes ,fuel filter head basic stuff but ,.. duh....guess I wasn't thinking fuse but it sure make sense. I will try that and see what happens. Doesn't happen all the time but the way it has been happening sure does seem like contact in the fuse..thank you.
I don't see the fuse for just the instrument panel. Under the hood or inside on left side of dash?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts