Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Downloaded DashCommand for iOS and have a WIFI ELM OBDII adapter. Bought the "Extended PID pack for 2002 GM vehicles". App connects and shows speed, hp, torque, MAF, etc, etc. But I can't get it to verify the "extended" PIDs for balance rates, fuel rail pressure, etc. which is I what I got it for. Anybody have any experience with this app or this problem? It might be important to mention that the truck walmartone had an Edge Juice w/ Attitude installed before I bought it. Could the Edge be intercepting the signals for certain things like the balance rates, etc and not sending them to the OBDII?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Dont know if this is useful but Car scanner elm app is free large file though. I use it for 02lb7 and it show balance rates. Using it on Android.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Downloaded DashCommand for iOS and have a WIFI ELM OBDII adapter. Bought the "Extended PID pack for 2002 GM vehicles". App connects and shows speed, hp, torque, MAF, etc, etc. But I can't get it to verify the "extended" PIDs for balance rates, fuel rail pressure, etc. which is I what I got it for. Anybody have any experience with this app or this problem? It might be important to mention that the truck walmartone had an Edge Juice w/ Attitude installed before I bought it. Could the Edge be intercepting the signals for certain things like the balance rates, etc and not sending them to the OBDII?
I use dash command. You have to make gauges to have a display of balance rates but if you add the pid under datagrid it will show there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts