Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure where to put this so if it needs to be moved I'm sorry but anyways here it goes.
So tonight I've found out douchebags come not only in dodge form but in chevy form to... On my way to a concert tonight I pulled behind a dually dmax out of a gas station and thought oh its bad ass, had some running lights in the bed and was nice, it was a newer one, well out of no where he floors it right as i pull out behind him and blows some black smoke, at first I think oh its got some power, no big deal, some people like to show off, well then not even a minute later out of no where he floors It and smokes me again, only to slam on the brakes because there were cars in front of him and we were all doing the same speed, once again I figured oh ok well maybe he didn't mean too, accidents happen, well as we pull Into the parking lot where there's normally idle speed he floors it again and smokes me again, so 3 times is no accident, and just for the hell of it, he did it a fourth time right before we parked, I didnt think there were many guys like that with a duramax, cummins yeah but dmax no but apparently there are some out there, and unfortunately I had the oppurtunity to see one get "dushee" with me and be all cocky, but the funny thing is I would think when you would wanna be cocky and smoke someone out you would blow a lot, but this truck didn't do to much, he probably just traded his cummins in for sone real power, haha. That is all.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I'm surprised this is the first time you've ran into something like this. There's tons of morons with every kind of truck that live around me that smoke out everything they can.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'm surprised this is the first time you've ran into something like this. There's tons of morons with every kind of truck that live around me that smoke out everything they can.
Same here.

Usually Cummings guys, but it doesn't matter what they drive. Its pretty much all diesel owners here.

First thing people talk about when diesels are brought up is rolling coal... Douchebags lol

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've seen it before and always just say douchebag to myself and move along but I just thought how big of a dbag this guy was for doing it so many times, and as we parked I was right next to him and he was staring at me until I went into the concert. It was so weird and I just didn't think that a dmax guy would go that far to do that!

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm still a kid myself but I never really wanted to "roal coal" and be cocky and stuff

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
Before I joined this site and bought a Duramax I wanted to "roll coal". Never be a dbag about it. But after Joining and buying a Diesel I've learned a lot and I'm glad.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Before I joined this site and bought a Duramax I wanted to "roll coal". Never be a dbag about it. But after Joining and buying a Diesel I've learned a lot and I'm glad.
Yeah most of what I've learned about this motor has been from this site. I'm very thankul for everybody on here and the great info on this site!

Reactions: 2Sailors

·
Registered
88 Posts
Rolling coal is fun but not in front of people or around people its cool and fun but don't be a *** i don't even like passing people it i can't do it with out smoking them out

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: TRKdmax

·
Registered
16,262 Posts
i'm surprised this is the first time you've ran into something like this. There's tons of morons with every kind of truck that live around me that smoke out everything they can.
x2.

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Rolling coal is fun but not in front of people or around people its cool and fun but don't be a *** i don't even like passing people it i can't do it with out smoking them out
I feel the same about passing people. Have stepped on it a few times and seen a black cloud behind me and groan when I see it lol. Don't want them to think I'm an a-hole :)

·
Registered
703 Posts
It was probably his daddies truck.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My other vehicle is a bicycle. Been smoked by diesels more than once because they think its funny or cool. It's not. Think of it as a minor form of assault. World has all types, you have to get past the pricks as most folks are ok. BTW, my first post and I have my first diesel! Love it so far!!!
DD

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
what a tool !!! they come in all shapes ans sizes though ...had a cummins (surprise surprise) roll coal on me about a week ago ...so I passed his ass and then slowed down and waited for him to catch me and then I walked away on him again !! when we got off the freeway he pulls next to me and my 6 year old rolls down the window and says "smoke dont mean power " I was laughing my ass off he must be listening to me too much :rof

before you start flamin me for playing with the kid in the truck I wanna say we never went past 80mph ..didnt have to

Reactions: DirtFighter

·
Registered
820 Posts
yeah most of what i've learned about this motor has been from this site. I'm very thankul for everybody on here and the great info on this site!
x2!

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Id say your raising him up right!! Coudos man!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
x2, and its ok to smoke a little because that's what a diesel does when you stonp on it hard enough whether you have power or your just cleaning the cat, but for him to keep doing it I was just laughing and thinking what a tool, haha, and with my old truck I did the same thing to a guy in a cummins, always smoking so I was in front of him one day and seen him smoking behind me so I left him and seen him trying to catch up as the coal doubled behind him bt he never had a chance, and at the next light I left slow but when I got into second I got on it and kicked the ass out and he never messes with me anymore. Hell I haven't even seen him smoke anymore. It feels good putting someone in there place like that when they intionally act like a dbag.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It was probably his daddies truck.
I bet it was haha

My other vehicle is a bicycle. Been smoked by diesels more than once because they think its funny or cool. It's not. Think of it as a minor form of assault. World has all types, you have to get past the pricks as most folks are ok. BTW, my first post and I have my first diesel! Love it so far!!!
DD
Welcome!! Great info and people on here!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.