Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
I roll the coal sometime s when there some asshole who wants to race I ll smoke them out I won't do it to pedestrian our bike riders. I have done it on accident not meaning to. A cummins guy got pissed off at me pulled along side a and try rolling coal when all I did was get out of his way when he speed up to me staring then was try to roll coal then pulled in front of me and was hitting brakes and then flooring it and till we caught a red light and I got into a left lane and then i smoked him again. That's when it's fun to Rollin the coal.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yeah I ran into an asshole a few nights ago with a lifted LMM, we both left a restaurant at the same time and he pulled up behind me and started to ride my ass with his HIDs so yeah i was a little upset gave him a little brake tap. Well apparently he thought i wanted to race and as i pulled onto the highway the jerk tries to pass me on the fricken one lane on-ramp and i just wasn't havin it so i floored it and took off and he thought he could keep up and once i slowed down, as he passed me he wouldn't even look me in the eye...shake my head

·
Registered
758 Posts
My other vehicle is a bicycle. Been smoked by diesels more than once because they think its funny or cool. It's not. Think of it as a minor form of assault. World has all types, you have to get past the pricks as most folks are ok. BTW, my first post and I have my first diesel! Love it so far!!!
DD
I bet coal rolling would stop in a heart beat if somebody got their shit kicked in for rolling coal on bikers from like the hells angels or banditos

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Yeah I ran into an asshole a few nights ago with a lifted LMM, we both left a restaurant at the same time and he pulled up behind me and started to ride my ass with his HIDs so yeah i was a little upset gave him a little brake tap. Well apparently he thought i wanted to race and as i pulled onto the highway the jerk tries to pass me on the fricken one lane on-ramp and i just wasn't havin it so i floored it and took off and he thought he could keep up and once i slowed down, as he passed me he wouldn't even look me in the eye...shake my head
He knew he'd been beat haha, serves him right. I ain't sure if yall have this but here in St. Louis there is about 10-15 cummins, all with straight pipes and all love to smoke everytime I see em or they see me or see anybody else on the road or people walking or riding bikes..... or squirrels..... or a change in the wind... it gets very annoying

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Rolling coal is fun but not in front of people or around people its cool and fun but don't be a *** i don't even like passing people it i can't do it with out smoking them out

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

sounds like you need new tuning! hell with like 1/4-1/2 throttle i can pass pretty quickly and she just puffs a tad right outta the gate

NM reread your post i think your "it" is supposed to be an "if"

·
Registered
90 Posts
He knew he'd been beat haha, serves him right. I ain't sure if yall have this but here in St. Louis there is about 10-15 cummins, all with straight pipes and all love to smoke everytime I see em or they see me or see anybody else on the road or people walking or riding bikes..... or squirrels..... or a change in the wind... it gets very annoying
I live in St Charles and I see that shit all the time.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Its funny that they think that's what's bad ass but my stock lbz can keep up with your coal rollin cummins, I do have a couple buddies with cummins and they are good guys but once they got in their truck they became douschebags, and also zf6tiresmoker, how does your truck ride with the blocks and ucas?

·
Registered
90 Posts
I wish I put the ucas on when I first leveled it. It rides like stock and has the factory rake with the blocks so it don't look like a dodge when I'm towing.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Can't believe this is the first time. Around here its the Dmax guys that are messing around most the time. Love the stereo typing on this forum though lol:cookoo[1]:. So he was showing off a bit to you. Whats the big deal with that. It all in good fun:drink. Lighten up a bit and enjoy.:gearjamin

·
Registered
200 Posts
I got a buddy with a Cummins and yes got 60 over sticks and a diablo tuner and that thing smokes like a train. He's usually pretty good about it tho. Anyways I asked him to race me. I told him I'd leave it on stock tune n he asked how he would know if I can just switch it on the fly. I said well when I get in front of u, u won't see a speck of coal. N then ther was a long silence. N he said "oh yea?". Lol well I was right. Lol I save the soot for snobs in prius's. N even that rare around here

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
What package did you go with on the uca zf6tiresmoker? And yeah showing off and messing around is fine but how he was doing it wasnt just showing off, and not slamming him to hard, if I was really pissed he woulda known it, but its every dodge around here that does that and I'm 19 and smoke is cool but in the right place and time, and when you got people driving around and doing it all the time and purposely trying to annoy people with it then it gets very annoying, but everybody loves some smoke now and then

·
Registered
90 Posts
I didnt buy them in a package but i should have, would a been alot cheaper. :cookoo[1]: Bought the keys when I put my cattle pusher on, then the rear blocks after first time i towed with it, (looked like a overweight 1/2 ton) then cogneto ucas so it didnt ride like a pogo stick.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Hahah how hard was it to install them ucas? I'm looking at getting em possibly

·
Registered
894 Posts
I'm surprised this is the first time you've ran into something like this. There's tons of morons with every kind of truck that live around me that smoke out everything they can.
Same here. We have a new kid at my school who drives a really clean 24v, first thing he asked me when I was getting in my truck to go to work was, does it smoke? I was like yeah when I had bad injectors haha anyway he smokes me out every chance he gets

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Honestly with a stack I never brake check... I just lug it a little in my max effort tune and there head lights go away. Other than that only time I am smoking is when I am WOT.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
90 Posts
there easy to do if u can turn a wrench. just have to take the tire off, pull the shock and cv axle, and take off the old uca and put the new one in. You will need to get it a front end alinement after you install them. the hardest part was getting the old pass side off because i had to put heat to the bolts to get it off but my truck is my DD/farm truck so it gets used :D. the best part of the ucas are that they have good bolt in ball joints.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Yeah turning wrenches is my job, I'm just not sure about spending that much on ucas, what real benefits other then properly leveling the truck are there? My truck is still stock and even on my other trucks which were leveled I never was uncomfortable riding in em, my clunking intermediate drive shaft and my brake pedal rattle is annoying the most

·
Registered
90 Posts
if your have your torsion keys cranked way up or leveling keys, your truck will ride like shit and eat ball joints like no other. With the Congnito ucas they're set up so the upper ball joint not binding like the how a stock stuff will in turn making the front end work the way it should.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
See I wouldn't crank them way up, does it correct cv angles at all?

·
Registered
90 Posts
21 - 40 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.