Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
17,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
60% over injectors for LB7, these are 32LPM nozzles. They have 10k miles on them and the body has 20k on the set. Truck made 750rwhp on single charger with these and mild tuning. No core charge.
$950, plus PP fees and shipping. Credit card, money order, paypal and cash accepted.

Selling these for a friend, do not PM me for them.

Contact newly at 970 769 1679

Thanks.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Were these on Newly's LB7 truck, the one from diesel power mag?

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
i almost grabbed them from him when he was in pueblo earlier today... kinda whish i had.

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
i wouldnt spit on pensacola if they were in fire:D

i want them but work is going pretty slow right now.

·
Vendor
3,528 Posts
Are they they complete injectors or just the nozzles?

·
Registered
436 Posts
Wish I could of had these about 2 months ago

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
This might sound dumb....how would they act in my truck?? Mine have lots of miles on them and this seem like it would be a win/win if they wont completely kill the driveability/mileage.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Needing a set for my 03, is there a guarentene that there good. I was fixing to order a super kit from pensacola but Im looking for cheap right now.

·
Registered
48 Posts
if you talk to your buddy tell him to call or text me at 270-704-3075 or call my house at 270-965-3404. I had to leave in case he calls me back in dont get me. Waiting on info to make payment.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts