Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Lookin good Wayne.I can't wait for the results for Cole's county!

·
Former GM Tech and parts
3,995 Posts
Nice Wayne, I'm diggin the colors!! I'll have to meet up with ya sometime and see this thing in person :thumb

·
Registered
434 Posts
Funny thing. I went to see the new iron man movie last night. Could have swore I seen an underhood shot of this when the iron man suit opened up......

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Thanks, it was a lot of work but it was a lot of fun too and the outcome was worth it (I think lol). I am going to try to incorporate some red on the exterior but I'm not sure where...I just don't want to over do it. so far this is the only red on the body. It needs wet sanded and a finish coat but I stuck it on the truck to get an idea of how it would look
Just as long as you don't leave that blue strip tape on there. No need to mix the new red on gold Ironman with the red white and blue War Machine/Iron Patriot.... lol

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 · (Edited)
Nice Wayne, I'm diggin the colors!! I'll have to meet up with ya sometime and see this thing in person :thumb

thanks Matt, sounds good to me. You know you could always make your way over here Fri night and run that truck of yours....

Funny thing. I went to see the new iron man movie last night. Could have swore I seen an underhood shot of this when the iron man suit opened up......

wayne, you didn't steal tony starks idea did you?

i don't know what you guys are talking about....lol

Just as long as you don't leave that blue strip tape on there. No need to mix the new red on gold Ironman with the red white and blue War Machine/Iron Patriot.... lol
I haven't seen the new movie yet...What's wrong with the tape? Lol

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Iron Man's new paint job mixed with Iron Patriot's new paint job. I don't think it would work to mix the 2. haha

·
Former GM Tech and parts
3,995 Posts
thanks Matt, sounds good to me. You know you could always make your way over here Fri night and run that truck of yours....
Nah man, pullin truck :rofl

·
Its just a worktruck
19 Sierra
15,991 Posts
That's pretty cool Wayne. Looks good and I hope it runs great!

Never saw someone put their whole motor in a paint booth before. haha:

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I'm liking that iron patriot look. You know, my other duramax is arrival blue....maybe I should give it a paint job....wait what am I saying??? Lol

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Thanks Chris. It's come a long way since the day John tried to shell it on the dragstrip at Numidia. I think I'll make him tow me out there this year.

What? You guys don't have paint booths that big out east? Lol

·
Its just a worktruck
19 Sierra
15,991 Posts
Thanks Chris. It's come a long way since the day John tried to shell it on the dragstrip at Numidia. I think I'll make him tow me out there this year.

What? You guys don't have paint booths that big out east? Lol

I would make him tow you and pay for fuel.

You guys gonna go to Indy this year?

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
I would make him tow you and pay for fuel.

You guys gonna go to Indy this year?
I'm going to try...but being in June it's the wrong time of the year for me. Who knows if his truck will be ready by then anyway... lol. If we go we will be sure to bring this little conversation piece just for you and Jason. Lol

Attachments

·
Former GM Tech and parts
3,995 Posts
Wayne, I think I asked you but I don't remember now, are you goin to TS?
Maybe I'll be able to get over there the weekend after TS if you'll be around?

·
Registered
434 Posts
Time slips or gtfo ;)

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Wayne, I think I asked you but I don't remember now, are you goin to TS?
Maybe I'll be able to get over there the weekend after TS if you'll be around?
I can't make any any to go to T.S. any plans will
be last minute plans. Just let me know.... I'm usually around unless I'm working

Time slips or gtfo ;)
I'll have some for you Friday....

·
Registered
434 Posts

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Andy won't have the truck ready in time. He's been working seven straight for about three weeks now

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
got an updated pic of my front end

21 - 40 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.