Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just debadged my truck except for the dmax emblem. I also had the top plastic piece on the front bumper painted to match the truck, as well as the caps on the mirrors and the bowtie. Ill try to get pics tonight or tommorrow.

P.S. Ive never posted pics before, how is it done?

·
Smoke. It's what's cookin
2,934 Posts
Sounds good. Thinking of doing that to mine. I'm gonna get my Flares painted to match since they're black Textured turds. They're gonna sand them down and paint them and stick'em back on. Did you take off the side molding too?? To put pics on you gotta go to your garage and use it.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No I didnt take the side moldings off....yet.

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
i debaged my 05 dually,looks great..my theme is black and tan so the black plastic is perfect for me....but on some trucks it looks good to have every thing color matched.....ps posting pics is a must....:D

·
Smoke. It's what's cookin
2,934 Posts
Yeah where's the pics already????

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It wont let me upload the pics, it says they are too big.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I think most of the moulding on these trucks is horrible. Ive taken off everything from the badges to the fender flares. Ive got ranch hands front and back so theres nothing plastice except the mirrors on teh exterior. Looks way better than stock in my book.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts