Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

December ROTM Trucks at your work place! If you work at a gas station or a office building post up a pic of your truck at YOUR work place!

Wow do I feel like a IDIOT! I was suppose to have this up 10 days ago and forgot to do it or forgot to is the submit thread button :rofl

This month is super simple so everyone can get a chance to do it. Ill be making the poll on the 22 to give everyone 3 weeks to get some good ones. So as always. Get out there and get some pics!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
I guess il start!

Attachments

·
Registered
559 Posts
Doing a tree job with the landscape company I work for. I was allowed to take all the firewood I wanted :neener

·
Registered
377 Posts
Landscape work

Attachments

·
Registered
19,047 Posts
first one is when I was working with my father, Second pic is from my operator training I went through
Love the second pic . Are you gonna be a crane operator? I'm a master rigger for our construction company. Where at in Puyallup you live? Victory red is a nice color.

·
WOOD... man!
4,203 Posts
Great work photos

·
Registered
19,047 Posts
Sparkz03dmax love victory red.

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
Well, this is where I work.. Double as the November topic and the December topic.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Love the second pic . Are you gonna be a crane operator? I'm a master rigger for our construction company. Where at in Puyallup you live? Victory red is a nice color.
Im currently an operating apprentice but one day I will be a full fledged crane operator. I live on south hill right off shaw road

·
Registered
19,047 Posts
Im currently an operating apprentice but one day I will be a full fledged crane operator. I live on south hill right off shaw road
You gonna go to the meet up on the 13th of dec at bass pro shop in t town.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
We own a truck stop, with a full service tire center, a tank wash, a truck wash and livestock washout.

In front of the tire shop:

At the fuel islands:

In the truck wash:

In the tire shop:

1 - 20 of 130 Posts