Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

December ROTM

7K views 31 replies 17 participants last post by  kenny_r 
#1 ·
Welcome to the December Ride of the Month Competition!

Wheel Land vehicle Tire Car Vehicle

Congrats to our November winner, @David Thibeau

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here: Gallery

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle registration plate Car
Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle registration plate Car
My 2004 LB7 with 2006 front clip
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle
S&B air filter 4” exhaust 6” lift on fuel wheels wrapped with 35” toyo tires modified iron cross bumpers with led light bars wheel well flares all around led front and rear lights along with top and interior full blast sound system upgraded turbo ppe oil pan with mag trans and rear deff concept 1 hood 🤷‍♂️
Tire Wheel Sky Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Sky Car Vehicle

#8 ·
This my '15 GMC Sierra loaded SLT 3500 DCDA DRW 4x4 I ordered in 3/14 as soon as orders were opened it replaced a '05 Chevy Siverado LT 2500 CCDA that I bought new had put over 170k miles on with minimum issues and had Banks Complete power up and billet TC with Ottomind and Speed BrakBrake. I bought the current 40'18k TH which was beyond the Silverado's capability to tow. The Sierra has an I8 Banks monitor, Phillips LED headlamp and driving lamps, Bilsteen 5100
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle Car
Light Wood Gas Road surface Composite material
shocks, Airride bags, Hybrid bed liner, custom modified Curt goose ball plate with dual position balls for on road and off road towing allowing more trailer overhang to bed rail clearance with short bed overlap for navigating to boondock locations on uneven surfaces. Truck has been dlr serviced and has never left us stranded currently has 73k miles, running Dexos full synthetic, delivers 17-18 mpg hwy 14-15 in town towing mpg is 9-11 avg depending on hills and wind.

Attachments

#17 ·
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Plant

Let’s just say I don’t take many picture.287k miles and it gets ran hard and worked hard non stop!! It has exhaust legal clean no nonsense tune and a lift pump..needs some glow plugs and seeps a little oil! Gets my boys to daycare daily and takes me to my tool/die job! It’s my 3rd duramax but the only one I’ve had the title to!! Making it my favorite!

#21 · (Edited)
04 Chevy ls 3500 Lb7 duramax regular cab dually 4x4 15,200 miles. As far as I know the only mod it has done is a 5” exhaust. My fondest memory is stumbling across it and realizing I just found a unicorn. It belonged to an older man and was drove for less than a year and parked till earlier this year when I found it. Here is a picture of when I found it.
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle

Here’s some after it was detailed and had new tires put on it.
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive side marker light
I’ve never used this truck to haul anything but I thought the trailer looked pretty good behind it so here it is.
Cloud Tire Sky Wheel Car

#22 ·
04 Chevy ls 3500 Lbz duramax regular cab dually 4x4 15,200 miles. As far as I know the only mod it has done is a 5” exhaust. My fondest memory is stumbling across it and realizing I just found a unicorn. It belonged to an older man and was drove for less than a year and parked till earlier this year when I found it. Here is a picture of when I found it. View attachment 1095076
Here’s some after it was detailed and had new tires put on it.
View attachment 1095081 I’ve never used this truck to haul anything but I thought the trailer looked pretty good behind it so here it is.
View attachment 1095082
NICE TRUCK!!!

#24 · (Edited)
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive side marker light Automotive tire

7.5” Rough country lift
Kryptonite upper controls
37x12.5r20 fuel covert 10 wide with Nitto trail grappler
Full 4in mbrp
Cp3 conversion
ARP head studs
Airdog 165gph lift pump
Tuned with EFI live
Alpha Rex headlights
Diode dynamics yellow fogs
Camper shell ARE (I guess that’s a mod)
Paint correction with graphene coating (reduced drag😂)

I am sure some can relate to this, my first ride in the beast was with my wife and little girl. Coming from a turbo brz with a little bitty back seat made this first ride surreal. So much room. I remember changing a diaper thinking where have you been all my life.

#30 · (Edited)
2003 6.6L 2500HD LT “Maxie” We bought in 05 to be a Realtor touring truck. 06 she became the hauling rig for our underground construction co. Been one heck of a hunting rig in AZ. Now in WA she chills in between rides in her 36 x 36 Duramax Den. Bought her chipped added the Pro Comp 6” lift. Other than that she is pretty stock and bad a$$. Many favorite memories....pulling a 20 ft flat bed with 6 quads left a Dodge Cummins in the dust....empty!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.