Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Administrator
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the December Ride of the Month Competition!

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Tire Land vehicle

Congrats to our November winner, @BlownL36

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

· Registered
2006 Gmc Topkick c5500 4x4
26 Posts
2006 Gmc Kodiak C5500 4x4
Purchased the truck last year as my Gmc Sierra 2500hd wasn’t enough to pull around my equipment. So far we’ve used it as a combo vehicle between work and pleasure.

Attachments

· Registered
2007 Chevrolet 2500HD 4x4 sclb
2 Posts
My 2007 LBZ
Mods include: DSPS5 tunes through Diesel Fuel Systems in Bangor Maine. ARP head studs, HSP cold side charge pipe, S&B intake with resonator delete, Air Dog lift pump, PPE fuel rail plug, 3 inch PPE stainless downpipe hooked to a 4 inch stainless MBRP straight pipe. Riding on cognito upper control arms. 18 Inch Moto Metal wheels with 33x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Love how light this truck is. I never get tired of the power and I regularly see 21-23 mpg when
Tire Wheel Vehicle Sky Plant
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Sky Automotive side marker light

cruising.
Tire Sky Plant Wheel Car

· Registered
1 Posts
Wife and decided to upgrade to 5’th wheel camper. Brown in law works for Ford so his discount is nice. Was told 8-10 months for delivery so we shopped used. Found the 2022 Silverado 3500 HD High Country with 7200 miles on it. First time diesel owner. Meet our son at the Wheeling WV Cabela’s and can’t complain about highway mileage with cruise set @ 75 mph

· Registered
3 Posts

View attachment 1110378

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

View attachment 1110378

· Registered
26 Posts
Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Cloud

Tire Wheel Vehicle Sky Automotive tire

Wheel Sky Cloud Tire Car

Suspension: @FabTech_motorsports 6″ RTS LIFT KIT W/ FRONT DIRT LOGIC 2.25 RESI SHOCKS & REAR DIRT LOGIC 2.25 SHOCKS

Fabtech Uniball Upper Control Arms

@CognitoMotorsports Forged Idler & Pitman Arm Support Kit to fix the GM steering issues

Wheels: @MethodRaceWheels NV305 18s and @NittoTire Ridge Grappler 37X12.5x18

• Size: 18x9
  • Bolt Pattern: 8 on 180
  • Finish: Matte Black
  • Offset: 18
  • Backspace: 5.75
  • Max Load: 4500 lbs
  • Center Bore: 130.8

@AFEPower Magnum Flow PRO 5R OE Replacement Filter

Lighting control: @Switch.Pros.Official SP-9100 light control

Ditch light: @SDHQ A-pillar light mounts with @BajaDesigns LP6 Pros as ditch lights

Roof rack: @overlandruffrax with @gglighting rock lights for side lighting and Baja Designs S8 50in lightbar, Diode Dynamic SS1s with amber backlighting to use as camping/work lights)

@overlandvehiclesystems OVS Nomadic Awning 270 Passenger Side - Dark Gray Cover

@beastfab_socal custom rock sliders

@Speed_Pole custom flag poles

@AriesAutomotive Headache Rack part # 111000
With the Diode Dynamics SS2 pair with red back lighting and amber lens for chase light

Dash: @ICS_fab Dash mount with @rammounts bases and @Tackformlive mounting arms for @garmin Virb XE dash cam, @67.Designs Switch-Pros control mount, and radio & phone holders

Front bumper: @ADDOffroad Bomber HD bumper converted from 5x To 4x Baja Designs LP6 Pros

Winch: @WarnIndustries VR Evo 12-s winch with synthetic rope

Rear bumper: @Chassis_Unlimited Dual swing out Rear bumper + Sensors+ BSS with spare and fuel can holders, also Baja Designs Squadron Sport in the bumper

Fogs & wide cornering: @DiodeDynamics SS3 pros

Onboard Air: @Klienn_Air_Horns 100% duty cycle compressor and 2 tanks

@bankspower Boost tube upgrade kit

· Registered
29 Posts
2019 LTZ Chevy Silverado 3500 SRW

Has WC Fab Cold side, hot side, turbo horn, cold air intake, and coolant pipe. PPE oil pan and trans pan, Amsoil dual oil bypass, Fox 2.0 performance shocks, Banks 5in DPF back exhaust, Banks rear diff cover. Has KMC 20’s O offset wrapped in 33x12.5x20 nitro’s.
She’s my camper pulling, mud slinging, charger destroying girl. We’ve had our disagreements, but still together haha.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

Car Tire Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle

· Registered
380 Posts
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood
Wheel Tire Vehicle Snow Land vehicle
Tire Wheel Snow Car Vehicle

2022 GMC 1500 AT4 with the 3.0L, completely stock, top photo is before it got decaled and prepped for work.

Favorite part has to be the new interior, much nicer than my 2022. and it allows me to travel a lot further without filling or being concerned about fuel stations. :p

· Registered
2 Posts
Land vehicle Wheel Cloud Tire Sky

Sky Tire Cloud Vehicle Plant

Land vehicle Tire Wheel Vehicle Car

2023 GMC 3500HD Denali Ultimate dually with 6.6L Duramax diesel. Stock with 5th wheel added to factory puck system and solid folding bed cover added.

Best part is the torque! I pulled this camper to Chattanooga with my 2018 F-150 with 5.0L V8 gas and then bought the GMC as my new towing vehicle. Lowered my stress level while driving tremendously.

· Registered
23 Posts
This is my 04 LB7 with roughly 163k miles. Lightly built 6 inch RC, 20x12 Vision Splits, 37x12.50 Federal Couragias, Custom headlights from SoFlo Retros, Boost Auto Parts mirrors and a Boost Auto parts wireless charging pad. As for mechanically it's studded and has a Dan's diesel 66mm turbo with a 5 inch exhaust. My favorite aspect personally is the color by far.

Attachments

· Registered
20,849 Posts
This is my 04 LB7 with roughly 163k miles. Lightly built 6 inch RC, 20x12 Vision Splits, 37x12.50 Federal Couragias, Custom headlights from SoFlo Retros, Boost Auto Parts mirrors and a Boost Auto parts wireless charging pad. As for mechanically it's studded and has a Dan's diesel 66mm turbo with a 5 inch exhaust. My favorite aspect personally is the color by far.
Love it!

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

· Registered
23 Posts
Love it!

Love it!

Thanks it my dream truck honestly. It will always be a build in progress it is my 1st diesel definitely won't be my last but I'll die with it in my possession. I bought it cause I got into the customization and build ability of diesel on instagram and figured this is what I wanted to do instead of build cars and now I'm 100% hooked on diesels and diesel performance. Eventually I'll get a newer daily and turn this one into more of a show build but like normal person show bud not a SEMA build or anything lol.

· Registered
4 Posts
just a pretty work horse. New here.
lots of Beautiful trucks up there ^^
2016 just rolled 170k on this trip from mi to Florida and back.
35x12.5 on stock powdered forged wheels. lots of aftermarket, front end all kryptonite, on air in the rear, full weight reduction package.
12.5” touch screen linkswell prob one of my fav additions to the rig. And the black and white American flag roof wrap.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts