Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got around to taking the fender flares off. couldnt stand the flat black against the gloss black of the truck. I plan on getting painted flares one day. :rolleyes: and i cleared the amber outta the headlights too.

here she is now

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
like the lights. in those pics, is it the angle that makes it look like your tires are so far out? do they match the rear too?

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Looks good, maybe space those rear wheels out some so they don't sit so recessed after your lift?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks good, maybe space those rear wheels out some so they don't sit so recessed after your lift?
ya i just havent gotten around to buyin the spacers yet. dont wanna go cheap on them. safety first lol.

and ya the front wheel stick out quite a bit. Fabtechs downfall. But theyre wide wheels too.... once i get m/t tires i think itll look better. Not found of these tires is an understatement.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
like the lights. in those pics, is it the angle that makes it look like your tires are so far out? do they match the rear too?
rear dont match yet... 1"-2" spacers should do the trick :D:D

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
baller. 2" will sit almost perfect :thumb

·
Registered
897 Posts
Beautiful truck!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
baller. 2" will sit almost perfect :thumb
Thank you sir, and as for tire I'm going either Toyo m/t or Nitto Trail grappler. And prolly stepping up to 37". I like a little more
Rubber =D

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
looks good

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
yep, i run 2" on mine and it looks sooo much better lol. Drove me nuts every time I would look at it before I installed them. haha you're going 37s too? i like your style

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yep, i run 2" on mine and it looks sooo much better lol. Drove me nuts every time I would look at it before I installed them. haha you're going 37s too? i like your style
It drives me nuts, almost as bad as the flares did. But with my wedding and honeymoon in three weeks I can't afford to spend The money on tires or spacersjust yet. Maybe soon tho!!! 37" the only way to go! But that's just my opinion. What size lift did u have for the 37"?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nvm I jus read ur sig

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
^ I understand man, completely legit reason for the wait. I'm sitting at about 8" or so, more than enough room to squeeze some meaty 37s. Well congrats on the wedding and all. Have fun on the honeymoon

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks to everyone for the good comments! :drink next time i get some mods done ill be sure to post up some new pics.

·
Doin it...
1,278 Posts
Very nice truck! I was wondering if you could point me in the direction on how to clear my ambers?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Very nice truck! I was wondering if you could point me in the direction on how to clear my ambers?
Soon as MNF is over I'll send you link to another forum that has pictures, and step by step process. Beware the Top headlights tho. It's a pain in the ass lol. Just be patient cuz it takes a little while

1 - 20 of 24 Posts