Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I really want to delete my stock egr pipe and all that crap. What's needed and where can I get it? Second, I want to get rid of that big ugly cast aluminum pipe with the grid heater... That I've already broke and had to TIG back together. Opinions and suggestions please! :help

·
Registered
13,927 Posts
I can help you out with everything needed to delete the egr valve and cooler. Shoot me a pm or give me a call if you would like more info or pricing.

Tyler
MPF

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
PM Dustin aka sickdiesel from ATP, thats who Im ordering my delete pipe from plus he will get it powdercoated for ya. The EGR gets taken out once you install the delete.

·
Registered
13,557 Posts
PM Dustin aka sickdiesel from ATP, thats who Im ordering my delete pipe from plus he will get it powdercoated for ya. The EGR gets taken out once you install the delete.
thank you! :drink

We carry SDP full egr delete pipes. comes plain or powdercoated any color you want. :thumb

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
thank you! :drink

We carry SDP full egr delete pipes. comes plain or powdercoated any color you want. :thumb
gotta give credit when its due:drink

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
indeed sdp makes a great kit havent had one problem from mine

·
Premium Member
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the input fellas! I'll def be checking into to both of em! I know this is off topic, but SLEEPRMAX, I noticed you have keys and blocks... How did you get the front to level out with the blocks in the back?? I tried that and my control arms (or something lol) bottoms out REALLY bad if I even attempt to crank em that high... had to take the blocks out and turn the bars down, and barely got it level out without the blocks out back!

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Thanks for the input fellas! I'll def be checking into to both of em! I know this is off topic, but SLEEPRMAX, I noticed you have keys and blocks... How did you get the front to level out with the blocks in the back?? I tried that and my control arms (or something lol) bottoms out REALLY bad if I even attempt to crank em that high... had to take the blocks out and turn the bars down, and barely got it level out without the blocks out back!
My stock UCAs only have about 1/2'' before they hit the stops. Its exactly 1 1/4'' higher in rear than front. I only went 1 turn past tight on the keys. Im hoping once I put my 20s on it will even itself out.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Don't forget you have to do something with at least the passenger side up-pipe. Either install a blocker plate, weld it closed or replace it with a non-EGR pipe.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Ok, I really want to delete my stock egr pipe and all that crap. What's needed and where can I get it? Second, I want to get rid of that big ugly cast aluminum pipe with the grid heater... That I've already broke and had to TIG back together. Opinions and suggestions please! :help
I just bought a ProFab EGR delete pipe and cap to close the riser to the cooler from MeyerPerformance. Nice piece! Black powdercoat. I looked into going with some of the other manufacturers, but I didn't like how they all went up and over the alternator. ProFabs look sleek and stock. That's all just a personal choice, I'll be doing mine this weekend or next. Chris

1 - 13 of 13 Posts