Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My question is will the H&S race tuner listed for 2011-12's work on the 2013 Durmax?? The 2013 model has 2 mass air sensors compared to the 11's and 12 models. I would like to hear from someone who has deleted their 2013 so I can get one of these race tuners before their gone. Thanks

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
As far as I know, you can use the current race tuners for the 2013 LML.

·
GMC..Professional Grade
3,962 Posts
I believe ^^^ he's right. My bro bought one and they said it would work on his '13 (he hasn't tried it yet)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I believe ^^^ he's right. My bro bought one and they said it would work on his '13 (he hasn't tried it yet)
That's what the vendor told me but in the same breath he said they have had a few trucks where it didn't work...

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Yes it will work but if you hold off a little while you can preserve your warranty for a bit and then buy korys tune when it releases.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I did think about that, but not sure how willing they are to talk about deleting dpf's after their EPA troubles. That why I posted to see anyone with a 13 has done it without and issues

·
Registered
190 Posts
My question is will the H&S race tuner listed for 2011-12's work on the 2013 Durmax?? The 2013 model has 2 mass air sensors compared to the 11's and 12 models. I would like to hear from someone who has deleted their 2013 so I can get one of these race tuners before their gone. Thanks
Mine is a 2013 and it works perfectly..you will have no issues. H&S has made plenty of updates to keep up with the latest and greatest. You'll love it

·
Registered
26 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
I'm running H&S XRT-Pro version 6.6.30 (latest until the March 8 release of 6.6.31) and it states that it will support 2011-2013 LML. I don't have a 13, so can't comment on any hang-ups, but on my 11 it's flawless.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I'm never selling mine.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
i have a 2013. been tuned for the last 3 updates with the xrt pro. no issues at all. the only thing thats going to make a difference is when you buy an intake. you have to make sure they send you the one that has the 2 locations for the maf sensors. but as far as tune. your fine

1 - 20 of 22 Posts