Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

3201 - 3211 of 3211 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Im still on here under a new name after the wise forum site owner dropped all our accounts and made us use a totally new login name. Oh and by the way I still have my 2008 LMM. and still loving it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Wish this thread was more active! I still love my ‘02 LB7 with 220k miles. Fresh set of injectors on her too.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
It can be.
We all got together a few times a handful of years ago.
I still see a ton of trucks around.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I sold my '01 back in March of '16, but I just bought an LML last September. Deleted it first weekend of this year...getting new wheels and tires this week hopefully...they're on order, just waiting on them to ship to me. I go from Clayton to Bear and then back for work every day...truck can be seen every day on 13 just about.

·
Registered
698 Posts
That’s cool.
Still have the LBZ?
Yeah I have the LBZ.. Gotta install new style mirrors on it that I got need to figure out the wiring now..
The LMM is the wifes truck mostly and I ain't doing nothing but getting a B&W for it..

·
Registered
142 Posts
I'm not from the area, but I'm here for a few more weeks-- can anyone recommend a shop in the DC area to dyno my LMM? Had some work done up at Maryland Performance a week or so ago (new injectors, and welded up a hole in my hot side pipe) and I'd like to get it on a dyno with the new Danville tune to see what it makes, and try to diagnose some smoking issues while it's under load.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm currently out of the state for a bit but visit a lot and will be living back in DE soon (I don't know why I want to go back haha) but i'm currently about to throw a 6" lift on my lb7. I wanted to do power but sure don't have enough money and don't want to build on a 220k mile engine. So make this one pretty-ish and get myself either a LLY or a less mile/ less abused lb7.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Glad to see this alive. I'm still around, I live in the Newark area. Would be nice to get a group of us together to see who has what or done what. I see all kinds of Duramax's driving around, some pretty sweet ones. Just installed my EZ-LYNK and upper ball joints. Just need to do my full delete and turbo down pipe....damn weather and OT, haha.

Bob

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'm in the area too and see some nice trucks around

·
Registered
204 Posts
Anyone interested in meeting up now that the weather is nicer? I'm looking to switch lifts and would like to see what everyone is running.

Bob

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm all in for meeting some new people and seeing their mods. Somebody just needs to name a time and place.

If nobody else has any ideas, may I suggest the Cruise at the Boulevard, 3459 Merchant Boulevard, Abingdon, MD 21009) Fridays from 4-9:30 pm.

Sing out if that would work and we can set a date. I go there once or twice a month and I can tell there is every type of vehicle there from rat rods to trucks to military vehicles to full on show cars. If the weather is nice, usually there's a pretty good turn out.

3201 - 3211 of 3211 Posts